- 9 年前最佳解答
I don't speak English well, please slow down a bit.
When is the deadline for school fee?
Can I pay (the fee) by credit card or bank transfer?
Do I need to prepare registration fee?
Is there any refund policy? (直接詢問退費制度)
Does "coffee class" require a certain level of English?
Can I find any help from school for home-stay? Is the dormitory far from school.
Is there a free public metro or any kind of free transportation in Melbourne?
What are the activities after school?
I am a Catholic, is there any church near by?
I could only go to Melbourne at the end of July; is this promotion applicable?
- 阿昌Lv 79 年前
My English is very bad, can speak a little slower?
(2) Will the tuition part of the latest when to give you?
I can do to pay my tuition to you? Credit card? Or remittance?
4 today, registration can be achieved without the registration fee?
If the non-human factors (intentionally) does not read, how much tuition can be refunded?
Coffee courses must proficiency in English is a very good job to read is not it?
I need homestay schools to help find you? Another student dormitories far from the school?
Melbourne Free Central City tram with Greeter?
After school which activities?
10 I am a Catholic, ask the school near the church?
11 by the end of July to get to Melbourne, so applicable to today's deals?
- 河小豚Lv 79 年前
1. my English is very bad, could you speak a little more slowly, please?
2. what part of tuition, not later when you want to give you?
3. How can I pay my tuition fees to you? card? or remittance?
4. the application is not registered to do today?
5. If non-human factors (deliberately) not to read, how much tuition back?
6. coffee courses are certain to English very well to read do you?
7. do I need an homestay school help me to? also dormitories is it far away from school?
8. ring of free City trams in Melbourne Greeter?
9. do school what activities after class?
10. I am a Catholic, does the school near the Church do?
11. the end of July I get to Melbourne, so do apply this discount scheme?