開封後請放置冷藏室 並於兩周內食用完畢"

以上~謝謝><

請不要用線上翻譯機~

(不好意思~因為沒點數了!只有五點~很抱歉Q___________Q)

5 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

This is my hand-made roselle jam. It goes well with bagels or toast. Think of us here when you enjoy the jam. Don’t forget that you have a lot of friends in Taiwan and come back soon.The unopened jam can be stored in the room temperature for three months. Finish the jam within two weeks and keep it refrigerated once you’ve opened it.

我沒有完全照著字義來翻譯,因為有時語法上的關係,會顯得奇怪,所以有稍做調整了。

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 8 年前

DaSaGwa 我覺得你放在意見區的翻譯比較適當耶~你要不要複製你的意見到回答區?

• 8 年前

"Los God flower"

an amazing translation

a good lesson... never use internet translators

• 8 年前

"This is my own hand made jams, is Los God flower!Coated sandwich, or Pui fruit is delicious, I hope when you eatThis jar of jam, you think of Taiwan with us!Don't forget ~ Taiwan your friendsAlso remember that used to come to Taiwan! "

"Save unopened at room temperature for three monthsKaifeng please place the freezer and eat within two weeks after completion "

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 8 年前

這是我自己做的手工果醬,是洛神花口味的!塗在三明治或是貝果都很好吃

This is my hand-made roselle jelly. You can spread it onto the sandwich or bagel.

2012-03-02 07:42:40 補充:

希望當你吃到這罐果醬時會想起台灣的我們!

Hopefully, when you are enjoying this jelly, you can also remember us from Taiwan.

2012-03-02 07:44:29 補充:

別忘了~在台灣也有你們的朋友也記得常來台灣!"

Don't forget! In Taiwan, there are your friends. Please remember to visit Taiwan often!

2012-03-02 07:46:28 補充:

未開封可以在室溫下保存三個月開封後請放置冷藏室 並於兩周內食用完畢

Without opening it, it can be preserved for 3 months at room temperature. Once you have opened it, please keep refrigerated and finish it in two weeks.

2012-03-02 07:48:04 補充:

這是我自己做的手工果醬,是洛神花口味的!塗在三明治或是貝果都很好吃

This is my hand-made roselle jelly. You can spread it onto the sandwich or bagel, it is very delicious.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。