Donna 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

英翻中 The primitive in human

Theprimitive in human nature is relevant not only to a special early stage ofmankind’s history, but it is relevant to all men at all times. Our archaichistory and our childhood are not something like a snake’s skin , a growth shedafter its allotted time . Rather it is like the inner rings of a tree,something which is included within later growth and determines its shape .

匱乏的英文素養讓我怎麼翻都不順,希望能幫我翻成流暢的中文句法,謝謝Q_Q

5 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

The primitive in human nature is relevant not only to a special early stage of mankind’s history, but it is relevant to all men at all times. Our archaic history and our childhood are not something like a snake’s skin , a growth shed after its allotted time. Rather it is like the inner rings of a tree, something which is included within later growth and determines its shape.

人性中的原始野性不僅與人類極早期的歷史有直接關連,它與所有人、所有時間都有關係。我們古早的歷史和我們的童年可不像蛇皮,成長中時間一到就脫皮。相反地,它像樹年輪的內圈,包含在日後成長的裡面,並且決定樹日後成長的形狀。

• 9 年前

The primitive in human nature is relevant not only to a special early stage of mankind’s history, but it is relevant to all men at all times. Our archaic history and our childhood are not something like a snake’s skin , a growth shed after its allotted time. Rather it is like the inner rings of a tree, something which is included within later growth and determines its shape.

人的本性不僅跟人類亙古的歷史有關,也跟各個時期的人類有關。我們人類古早的歷史和我們的童年有些類似,如同蛇的蛻皮一樣。但更像是樹的年輪一圈包覆著一圈成長,而決定日後的樹形樣貌。

• 9 年前

供做參考

The primitive in human 人性的本質 -or- 人性在本質上

(其他部份的翻譯都是絕佳的作品)

• 9 年前

人性中的原始不僅有關特殊的早期階段,人類的歷史,但是任何時候都是相關的所有的人。我們古老的歷史和我們的童年並不像一條蛇的皮膚,增長達夫特的她及其分配的時間。而是像一棵樹,其中包括內後期生長並確定其形狀的東西的內圈。

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 9 年前

master LionEnglish, nice job! You know, I can understand it inEnglish without any problem, but to translate like you is a big problem. I really hope you and other master can take on this kind of questions more often, so I can learn some good Chinese from you.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。