Cloudy 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

一個學者在探討公司品牌的經營之道,但是有很多文法我看不懂

這是一位學者在探討公司品牌的經營之道,但是有很多文法我看不懂

請問是什麼意思呢?

附上前後文,請看黃框部分

Persil Power’s unceremonious removal from the supermarket shelves marked a humiliating end for the brand. It’s difficult to put an exact price on the failure but some analysts believe Unilever invested as much as quarter of a billion pounds in Persil Power only to have to go straight back to the drawing board. NARRATOR it seems incredible that such a highly regarded company should have got itself into such a mess. Sir Gerry Robinson That perception of a brand is such a precious thing that you never mess with it, you never, ever take a risk with it. Rita Clifton Particularly in today’s marketplaces which are so competitive. There’s real pressure to innovate and innovate fast. Sir Martin Sorrell I think it was R&D in my view rightfully being aggressive in terms of what they wanted to do and producing different formulations, getting hold of an idea and maybe running with it too quickly to be fair. But also because of intense competitive activity and scrutiny, there’s pressure on people to cut corners. NARRATOR under pressure, persil power had been developed to maximise stain busting at the expense of product care.

3 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

在做Case Study的功課吧?

Here you go:

I think it was R&D in my view rightfully being aggressive in terms of what they wanted to do and producing different formulations, getting hold of an idea and maybe running with it too quickly to be fair. But also because of intense competitive activity and scrutiny, there’s pressure on people to cut corners.

我的觀點是,研發部門在他們想做的事,製作不同的程式,和掌握一個理念等方面(我認為是理所當然地)十分的積極,以至於在發展程序上操之過急。但也因為激烈的競爭作法與審視之下,當事人面臨必須走捷徑的壓力。

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 8 年前

In the case of Persil Power, the problem was not copying or other IP violation. It was the:

1. improper testing (only on new clothing but not old)

2. incomplete market research (maximizing clean power at the expense of total clothing care.)

• 8 年前

我認為研發單位理應積極於創造和生產不同的配方,擁有創意的新點子並且可以快速的利用它來獲利。 但是也正因如此緊迫的競爭關係,導致許多人在競爭壓力下選擇走捷徑。(應該是意指仿冒、盜版、侵害專利等手段)

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。