- CharlesLv 68 年前最佳解答
1. Taiwan is a beautiful island in south-east Asia.
2. It's population is twenty three million people, it has five major cities.
3. The largest is Taipei and it's the capital city of Taiwan.
1. Where are you from?
2. I am from the central part of Taiwan, the Taichun city.
3. I am from the Tainan suburb where is the south part of Taiwan.
1. How is it like at Tainan?
3. Just about the same as all five cities, except it has less tall buildings.
3. The weather is hotter in summer than north, but very nice in winter.
1. I am from Taipei, I was born there.
1. I love the convenience in Taipei, it has many places that I can go.
1. The most famous landmark in Taipei is the 101 building.
1. I love the Rapid Transit System, I can even take my bike on it.
2. We go mountain hiking, and do barbecue on our trip.
2. There are many country-side attractions near Taichun city.
2. Sun-Moon Lake is the biggest tourist attraction by Taichun.
2. Come visit Taichung by High Speed Train, it is a first class experience.
3. I like the ocean and beaches in the south, we go fishing and swimming in weekends.
3. The most famous place is Ali mountain and Ken-Ting park in the southern Taiwan.
3. There are many historical sites in Tainan.
3. But in fact, personally I like the night market most.
1. Me too, there are so many tasty foods there.
2. I am also a big fan of food market strolling.
1. It's a deal, we will have fun together.