sjku76 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

某校英文文法五題2,煩您幫忙~ (答案及簡單原因即可)

20. _____ does not circle around the earth was proven by Galileo. (A) Since the rest of the universe (B) As the rest of the universe (C) The rest of the universe (D) That the rest of the universe21. Ansel Adams was a landscape photographer ____ photographs of the western United States show nature on a grand scale.(A) whose (B) of his (C) of whom (D) his22. The Gray Wolf, a species reintroduced into ____ in Yellowstone National Park , has begun to breed naturally there.(A) their native habitat (B) it’s native habitat (C) its native habitat (D) native habitat23. A computer is usually chosen because of its simplicity of operation and ease of maintenance ___ its capacity to store information. (A) the same as (B) the same (C) as well as (D) as well24. One of the most effective vegetable protein substitutes is the soybean ____ used to manufacture imitation meat products.(A) which can be (B) it can be (C) who can be (D) can be 25. Upon hatching, ____. (A) young ducks know how to swim (B) swimming is known by young ducks (C) the knowledge of swimming is in young ducks (D) how to swim is known in young ducks

3 個解答

評分
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 年前
    最佳解答

(D) 20. _____ does not circle around the earth was proven by Galileo.

(A) Since the rest of the universe

(B) As the rest of the universe

(C) The rest of the universe

(D) That the rest of the universe

That 引導名詞子句做主詞。

(A)Since 和 (B)As 都是從屬連接詞,選了句子就沒有主要子句。 (C)缺少連接詞。

(A) 21. Ansel Adams was a landscape photographer ____ photographs of the western United States show nature on a grand scale.

(A) whose (B) of his (C) of whom (D) his

whose 是關係代名詞所有格,whose photographs 表示「他的照片」當後面子句的主詞。

(C) 22. The Gray Wolf, a species reintroduced into ____ in Yellowstone National Park, has begun to breed naturally there.

(A) their native habitat

(B) it’s native habitat

(C) its native habitat

(D) native habitat

Gray Wolf 是單數主詞,has begun 主要動詞也是單數,選(C)its 單數才一致。

(A) their 單複數不一致。(B) it's 是 it is 的縮寫。

(C) 23. A computer is usually chosen because of its simplicity of operation and ease of maintenance ___ its capacity to store information.

(A) the same as (B) the same (C) as well as (D) as well

as well as 是「以及」,這裡有三樣東西作為選擇的條件:A and B as well as C。

(A) 24. One of the most effective vegetable protein substitutes is the soybean ____ used to manufacture imitation meat products.

(A) which can be (B) it can be (C) who can be (D) can be

soybean 是先行詞,which can be used to ....是關代子句形容 soybean。

(C)who 雖也是關代,但先行詞必須是人。

(A) 25. Upon hatching, ____.

(A) young ducks know how to swim

(B) swimming is known by young ducks

(C) the knowledge of swimming is in young ducks

(D) how to swim is known in young ducks

(A)、(B)意思雖相同,但 hatching 必須與後面主詞一致。是 ducks hatch 不是 swimming hatch,所以必須選 A。

2012-03-05 10:33:18 補充:

sjku76,

謝謝你邀請我去看另一題。我的答案和 DSG 一樣,不敢掠人之美。你若請 DSG 稍加解釋一下,我想他會很熱心告訴你的。

• 9 年前

How come my answers are different from the ones from Melon dude?

2012-03-05 09:16:14 補充:

Oh, no, no melon shalt be trained into a lean mean test machine!

Rumor has that if one trained hard enough, he will be able to answer a question without reading the question.

That is definitely a spooky melon. Dude! Don't go into the light.

• 9 年前

Haven't taken this kind of test for a long while, last time I did it (some generations ago), I failed miserably, let's how do I do this time:

20. (C)

21. (A)

22. (C)

23. (C)

24. (A)

25. (A).

2012-03-05 08:39:33 補充:

According to master LionEnglish, I did a little better than before ! By the way, I agree with Master LionEnglish's answer for #20, by choosing (C), it will have two verbs in the sentence.

2012-03-05 08:40:07 補充:

back to learn more English !!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。