這個習題好像是每題其中有一個生字錯誤,把它找出錯處並改正正確. 幫忙看看吧! 這個習題也是沒有提供答案.
1. I came home early than my sister, and that surprised my mother.
2. A technical view of a new invention sometimes differ from an economic perspective.
3. Investment banking is concerned with the sale of government bonds, and they also deals with corporate stocks and bonds.
4. Fred supports the idea because, first, its simplicity; second, It is unique.
5. A row of cottage is near a clump of trees and a range of hills.
6. Some artists like their art to be shown in apart museums.
7. Because of cheese is essentially a concentrated form of milk, it contains the same nutrients as milk.
8. Not only she did go to London, but she also visited many other places in England.
9. Universities in the United States can be supported either by government budgets and by private foundations.
10. The smell of freshly baked bread reminds me of my early child when I used to visit the little bakery that my grandmother owned.
11. I was been taken to New Zealand by my parents when I was a few weeks old and had lived there until I was fourteen years old.
- CharlesLv 69 年前最佳解答
有些題目相當tricky, I just do my best.
3. they > it
5. hills > hill
6. their > the
7. as > as in
8. but > and
9. and > or
10. early childhood
11. was taken