Julia 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

翻譯成英文(自傳)

大學打工曾在安親班擔任輔導老師,與小朋友相處,培養了我的耐心,也提升了我的領導能力,投顧公司以及產險公司擔任行政人員更提升了我對於資料建檔與歸檔文書方面的熟悉度,如保單和合約的製作,以及對於主管交代事項處理的經驗與效率。除了這些工作之外,在高中時期也曾經在補習班擔任電訪人員,在開課期間打電話招生或是跑考場發宣傳單與解說課程。

由於從小對數學感興趣,在大學時期接觸到了商業學科,對於數字敏感度較高,大學以及行政工作的經驗也讓我對office軟體更趨熟悉,行政工作一直是我所響往的工作,不僅僅考驗自己是否夠細心和行事謹慎外,做事情有效率以及學習能力快的人更能勝任這份工作,我想我是適合這份工作的。除了工作之外,對於個人生涯的規劃,加強語文能力是現在不可或缺的要素,證照方面能夠讓我擁有更多元的專業知識,我會以持續考取證照並加強我的語文能力為主要的目標。

請英文高手幫我翻譯一下好嗎~感謝

3 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

Working in day-care centers served as instructor at the University, get along well with children, cultivating patience with me, improve my leadership skills, investment consulting company and insurance company executives had more lift I for data documentation and archiving of familiarity of the instruments, such as the making of policies and contracts, as well as in charge of the account of the matter of experience and efficiency. In addition to these works, in the high school also has been used in schools to serve as visiting personnel, commencement brochure made by the admissions or running on the phone during the examination room and interpretation courses.

Due to small on mathematics interested in, in University period contact to has commercial subject, for digital sensitive of high, University and administrative work of experience also let I on Office software more more familiar, administrative work has been is I by ring to of work, not only test themselves is enough carefully and act cautious outside, do things has efficiency and learning ability fast of people more can competent this copies work, I wanted to I is for this copies work of. Other than work, for individual career planning, strengthening language skills is now an integral element of, license can let me have more expertise, and to continue to obtain a license and I will strengthen my language skills as the main target.

• 9 年前

你可以去下面那個部落格看看,他上面有發表很多自傳翻譯、中英履歷及求職的文章和相關資料,對你的翻譯應該滿有幫助!還有一些面談面試的要領,你都可以參考喔!你若有問題也可以發問或是留言!

部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

參考資料: 很實用的求職翻譯相關部落格
  • 9 年前

我男友說這ㄍ求職英文網站 希望有幫到

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!w6gPRaOCFQVCeNg8iHiY...

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。