promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

作品集有段句子需要翻譯 中翻英<急>

作品集有段句子需要翻譯,這不是學校作業,因為要急著輸出,所以哪位高手可以好心幫我翻譯 謝謝^^

翻譯內容

以植物所散發出的香氛為概念,傳達花博所帶來的香氣感。靈感來自於女性香水的包裝盒。作品三幅:Sweet around the Taipei、Sweet around the Taiwan、Sweet around the World,意味著花卉博覽會的國際性,以及把香氣從台北傳至世界各地的理想。

4 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

給您參考:

以植物所散發出的香氛為概念,傳達花博所帶來的香氣感。靈感來自於女性香水的包裝盒。作品三幅:Sweet around the Taipei、Sweet around the Taiwan、Sweet around the World,意味著花卉博覽會的國際性,以及把香氣從台北傳至世界各地的理想。 Based on the idea of the fragrance released by plants, spreading the sense of aroma ushered in by the Floral Expo – the inspiration comes from the packaging of perfume for women. There are three pieces of artwork: Sweet around Taipei、Sweet around Taiwan、Sweet around the World. Together, they signify the internationality of the Floral Expo, and the dream to transmit the fragrance from Taipei to the rest of the world. [Taipei 和Taiwan前面不需要叫冠詞。Sweet 在這裡變成“甜點;糖果”的意思;您恐怕再考慮一下如何來表達您的本意比較合適。]

2012-03-09 07:24:49 補充:

I have not made that distinction. However, I did try not to use the same term twice in the same sentence.

I'll need a few gallons of what you have when I go on mission next time.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 甲蟲
    Lv 4
    8 年前

Oh, really, prison have got gallons of perfume.

Mum~~~ why do you get them in such a big volume ?

for bath ?

• 8 年前

With the fragrance of the plants give off as concepts, conveyed Hua Bo brought about by the odor. Inspired by the female perfume packaging. Works of three sites: Sweet around the Taipei, and Sweet around the Taiwan and the Sweet around the World, means that international flower Expo, as well as the ideal fragrance from Taipei to the world.

• 8 年前

I don't know why - I usually use aroma for the natural odors and fragrances for artificial ones, such as perfumes.

Look them up yourself, if you care.

Of course, the American princess is an expert on perfumes - last time I went to Paris, I bought a few gallons of them.

Psst, want some?

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。