promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
柏宇 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

請各位大大幫我修改以下文章 看有沒有文法的問題 20p

I thinkthat my favorite sentence is:Thank the heaven! Do not give up yourself, because Jeremy Lin isbold, no matter has been sold by the team several times, no matter releases tothe small alliance, no matter how long sits the backless stool, Jeremy Lin boldbelieves God, also believes himelf! Jeremy Lin wait many years, never give up thefaith and the enthusiasm which plays a ball game! No matter suffers the setbackor the adverse circumstance, no matter is defeated how many time, must believe himelfthroughout!表單的底部

2 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

整體來說第一段中 no matter 的地方都要改成 in regardless he,

In regardless he had been sold by the teams several times, no matter released to the small alliance, no matter how long sat the backless stool, ...

第二段再用 no matter,還是不要忘掉第一個主詞‧

No matter he suffers the setback or the adverse circumstance, no matter being defeated how many times , must believe himelf throughout!

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 阿昌
    Lv 7
    8 年前

I thinkthat my favorite words: thank heaven! Do not give up because Jeremy Lin isbold team has been sold several times, is to issue the minor leagues to bring more better, no matter how long it sat on the bench, Jeremy Lin boldbelieves God, also believes that himelf! Jeremy Lin to wait for many years, never give up thefaith and play the enthusiasm! Whether suffered adverse circumstances setbackor be defeated, no matter how much time must believe himelfthroughout the

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。