Lv 4
123 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

用英文介紹展覽

大家好

我今天要介紹的是金門酒廠60周年紀念展,這是一張金門酒廠的宣傳單,這個展覽裡面有展示各年代的金門酒,從50年代到90年代都有,且都是停產的酒,這些酒聽說都是跟收藏家借來的,吸引許多喜愛金門酒的人或是金門人去參觀,可以說是難得的機會,可以看到稀有的金門酒,有各式各樣的酒瓶,還有金門酒廠的老照片,可以看到金酒的當時製酒從手工到機械化的歷程,還有一些舊時員工的照片,可以想像當時的辛苦,對我來說也是一種新視野,謝謝大家。

希望用正確文法翻譯(yahoo的翻譯好像都直翻,文法都用錯了)

2 個解答

評分
  • 阿昌
    Lv 7
    8 年前
    最佳解答

Hello, everyone

Today I want to introduce is the development of the distillery's 60th anniversary, this is one of the distillery leaflet, this exhibition there are a display of all years of the Golden Gate wine, from the 1950s to the 1990s have, and are discontinued of wine, these wines heard are borrowed with collectors, attracting many people who love the Golden Gate wine or the people of Kinmen to visit, we can say is a rare opportunity, you can see the rare Golden Gate wine, a variety bottle, as well as the distillery's old photographs, you can see the history of gin was the wine from manual to mechanized, there are some photos of the old staff was hard work, you can imagine, for me, a new vision, thank you.

• 8 年前

HelloI today to describes of is Kinmen Winery 60 Annual Memorial Exhibition, this is a Zhang Kinmen Winery of publicity single, this exhibition inside has show all era of Kinmen wine, from 50 generation to 90 generation are has, and are is discontinued of wine, these wine heard are is with collectors take to of, attracted many love Kinmen wine of people or Kinmen people to visit, can said is rare of opportunities, can see rare of Kinmen wine, has variety of wine bottle, also has Kinmen Winery of old photos, See Gin distillery from manual to mechanized at that time of course, there are also pictures of old employee, you can imagine that the hard, is also a new vision for me, thank you.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。