promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
龍位 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

幫忙翻譯及答案(輪機英文問題句子)

第一題:

A ______ is a short flow passage of converging or converging-diverging flow area whose function is to convert thermal or pressure energy into kinetic energy.

(A) compressor (B) nozzle

(C) check valve (D) pressure regulating valve

第二題:

A large fraction of the heat input to an internal-combustion engine is wasted in the ______.

(A) exhaust gases (B) thermally insulating material

(C) condenser (D) constructing material

"

2 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

第一題:

A nozzle is a short flow passage of converging or converging-diverging flow area whose function is to convert thermal or pressure energy into kinetic energy.

(A) compressor (B) nozzle

(C) check valve (D) pressure regulating valve

Nozzle is a device that forces the air to go through a narrow passage (for example: a tube) from one end and increases the air speed when it comes out of the other end. Since it has has increased the air speed at the other end, in turn it has converted thermal or pressure energy into kinetic energy.

第二題:

A large fraction of the heat input to an internal-combustion engine is wasted in the exhaust gases.

(A) exhaust gases (B) thermally insulating material (C) condenser (D) constructing material

In the internal combustion engine design, one of the problems is the heat loss during the combustion through the exhaust. Even though modern internal engine does recirculate the exhaust heat (for example: to heat the air intake), but it is still not efficient at the current stage.

2012-03-18 08:06:07 補充:

I am not good in Chinese translation, besides I don't know how to type in Chinese, so I use a simpler English to explain for the answers I chose.

參考資料: self
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 8 年前

(A) compressor 壓縮機 (B) nozzle 噴嘴

(C) check valve 單向閥 (D) pressure regulating valve 調壓閥

(A) exhaust gases 廢氣 (B) thermally insulating material 絕熱材料

(C) condenser 冷凝器 (D) constructing material 建造材料

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。