Each 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

請幫忙修改英文會話 相當急....

L: Hey, This is Jeremy Lin speakingD: Hello, I’m David. Your cousin. How did you do recently?L: Don’t mention it. We lost last six games. I felt very sad. Maybe It was all our coach D’Anthony’s wrong. L: OK, This is not the point. What happened?D:I want to tell you that tomorrow is the Qingming Festival. Would you come back to Taiwan tomorrow?L: What? Tomorrow? I’m still in Jay’s gym in New York. And, I don’t book airline ticket. I think the holiday that is not really important to me right?D: Of course not, Qingming Festival is one of the important festival to Chinese.L: What is the Qingming Festival?D: It is ancient customary for Asia people to respect our ancestors. Qingming Festival is the most important activity to grave. The holiday is usually in April fifth. The whole families gather together for worshiping our ancestors and clean the cemetery. To express our respect. And Follow the teachings of our ancestors and carry on the virtues of the ancestors; it is the filial more specific performance. J: OK, I immediately return to Taiwan, Bye!D: Bye! (Change view)Jay…..I have to return to Taiwan right now, sorry….Are you serious? You know? If you don’t keep your training, you would have trouble about your dribble!Oh….I must to go… The airplane won’t wait for me. ByeOK, Today's course on the side to end it!

-----------

以上是我們的英文會話內容,時間很緊迫,明天就要考試了,希望有高手能幫忙修正一下內容,萬分感謝...

已更新項目:

拜託高手在12點以前修改好....謝謝...

2 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

L: Hey, This is Jeremy Lin speakingD: Hello, This is David. Your cousin. How are you recently?L: Don’t mention it. We lost the last six games. I am feeling very sad. Maybe It was all our coach D’Anthony’s fault. L: OK, This is not the point. What happened?D:I want to tell you that tomorrow is the Qingming Festival. Will you come back to Taiwan tomorrow?L: What? Tomorrow? I’m still in Jay’s gym in New York. And, I can’t book the air ticket from here. I don't think its very important to attend to this festival.D: Of course it is, Qingming Festival is one of the most important festival for Chinese people.L: What is the Qingming Festival?D: It is an ancient customary for Asian people to respect our ancestors and Qingming Festival is the festival. On Thia day which is April fifth the whole families pay visit to our ancester's grave to remember and express their respect for the dead. The living will clean the grave which they believe the ancester will live happier

J: OK, I will return to Taiwan immediatly, Bye!D: Bye! (Change view)Jay…..I have to return to Taiwan right now, sorry….Are you serious? You know, If you don’t keep to your training, you will have trouble performing your dribble!Oh….I have to go… The plane won’t wait for me. see you when I am back

OK, we will put the training aside for now until you returns

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 8 年前

L: Hello, This is Jeremy Lin speaking.

D: Hello, This is David. Your cousin. Do you remember me? How have you been recently?

L: Don’t mention it. I felt so sad that we lost last six games. Maybe it was all our

Coach D’Anthony’s fault. Ok, this is not the point. What are you calling me about?

D: I just want to tell you that tomorrow is the Tomb-sweeping Day. Will you come back to Taiwan tomorrow?

L: what? Tomorrow? Come on, give me a break! I’m still in Jay’s gym in New York and then I don’t book an airline ticket. Do you think that it’s very important for me?

D: of course it is. Tomb-sweeping Day is one of the important holidays in Chinese culture.

L: oh, really? Can you tell me what the Tomb-sweeping Day is?

D: well, it’s long story. In short, it’s an ancient and traditional custom for Chinese people to worship and offer food to our ancestors on April 15 every year. It’s also kind of social event for families to get together and do something for their ancestors like cleaning the tomb and pulling up the weeds.

L: wow! It sounds interesting. Ok, I promise you that I will set aside some time and return to Taiwan as soon as possible. Bye!

D: bye(change view)

Jay….I have got one thing to tell you. I have got back to Taiwan for something important, I am so sorry for that.

Are you kidding? You know what? If you don’t keep training, you will have a trouble with your dribble!

Oh…. I know what I am doing. No matter what you say, I can’t stay here anymore now or I will miss my flight. See you next time! Bye

Ok, what a pity! today’s course come to an end!

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。