Josh 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

請問一段有關合約的英文翻譯

請問一段有關合約的英文翻譯,謝謝!

“Bankruptcy Event” means, with respect to a Party, any (i) assignment by such Party for the benefit of creditors, (ii) application by such Party for the appointment of a trustee, liquidator, receiver or custodian of any substantial part of such Party’s assets, (iii) filing of a petition or commencement of a proceeding by such Party relating to itself under any bankruptcy, reorganization, arrangement of similar law, (iv)filing of a petition or commencement of a proceeding under any bankruptcy, reorganization, arrangement or similar law against such Party where either (A) such Party has effectively given its consent or (B)such proceeding has continued undischarged and unstayed for a period of 60 days.

1 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

合約英翻中“Bankruptcy Event” means, with respect to a Party, any (i) assignment by such Party for the benefit of creditors, (ii) application by such Party for the appointment of a trustee, liquidator, receiver or custodian of any substantial part of such Party’s assets, (iii) filing of a petition or commencement of a proceeding by such Party relating to itself under any bankruptcy, reorganization, arrangement of similar law, (iv)filing of a petition or commencement of a proceeding under any bankruptcy, reorganization, arrangement or similar law against such Party where either (A) such Party has effectively given its consent or (B)such proceeding has continued undischarged and unstayed for a period of 60 days.破產事件即任何一方(i)對其債權人的利益分配,(ii)就其實質的資產委任有受信託人、清算人、接管人或監護人,(iii)就其本身的破產、企業重組或類似的法律安排提出請求或開始執行,不管係為(A)該方已有同意,或(B)此程序已持續而未解除或未延遲的期間達60天者。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。