promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
坤毅 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

the gross national debt

Assume that the gross national debt initially is equal to $3trillion and the federal government then runs a deficit of $300billion:

i. What is the new level of gross national debt?

ii. If 100 percent of the deficit is financed by the sale ofsecurities to federal agencies, what happens to the amount of debtheld by the public? What happens to the level of gross debt?

iii. If GDP increased by 5 percent in the same year that thedeficit is run, what happens to gross debt as a percentage of GDP?What happens to the level of debt held by the public as apercentage of GDP?

已更新項目:

感謝大大的回答~

但我是希望有人能回答我的問題@@

不是翻譯~感謝

2 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

i. 3 trillions + 300 billions = 3.3 trillions.

ii. Federal agencies ahould be considered as "the public", therefore amount should be "increased by 300 billions"; level should be "increased by 10%".

iii. The GDP number is not given here, you can not figure out the percentage by not knowing the denominator in the equation. In addition original gross debt wasn't explained the shares between the public and the private sectors, you need more information on this question.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 年前

Assume that the gross national debt initially is equal to $3 trillion and the federal government then runs a deficit of $300billion:

假設國家總負債(毛負債)等同於3萬億元,而聯邦政府赤字3百億元.

i. What is the new level of gross national debt?

新的國家總負債(毛負債)水平為何?

ii. If 100 percent of the deficit is financed by the sale of securities to federal agencies, what happens to the amount of debt held by the public? What happens to the level of gross debt?

若100%的赤字是由證券出售給聯邦機構而來的資助,那麼公眾持有債務數會如何改變? 毛負債水平又會有怎樣的改變?

iii. If GDP increased by 5 percent in the same year that the deficit is run, what happens to gross debt as a percentage of GDP?What happens to the level of debt held by the public as a percentage of GDP?

如果在同年GDP成長5%且亦有赤字狀況下, 國家債務總額佔GDP比例為多少? 公眾持債佔GDP比例又為多少?

GDP 國內生產總值 Gross Domestic Product

Hope it helps

2012-04-11 15:32:25 補充:

ㄜ~~~ 建議提問時要先明訂詢問主體~

看來Charles大大已經回答了,就不贅言了.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。