ㄚ潔 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

請幫我檢查英文自我介紹內容的文法是否正確

這是我研究逤面試要用的英文自我介紹內容,請幫我檢查一下文法是否正確

英文:My Name is Sih-Jie Sheng. Graduate from Hungkuang University. I grew up in Hsinchu. I am the youngest member in my sixpeople family.In my free time, I like to read book outside the lesson and listen to music.During studying, I had been as a class leader, vice leader, cleaning crew leader and the executive secretary of Department of Biotechnoloty student organization. Fromthese positions I learned means of interpersonal interaction.In the university grade one year summer vacation,I got into practice in the institute of school and Follow professor's learningto test a technique. For example Cell culture, Cell viability, MDAproduction, Westem blot.I had been an Study assistant in the Industrial Technique Research institute and NationalTsing Hua University aftergraduating university. The experiment that increased to study experiencesI in addition learn related knowledge andtechnical ability of biotechnology me to still aggressive participation theactivity of school. For example the talent and skill contests and the beinggeneral is safe and endangers a general education training curriculum and thetalented person cultivates a subsidy project of Scienced-BasedIndustrial ParkThe end thanks professor gives me this chance to participatein personal interview and Be also thank you for spending precious time tolisten me to personally introduce myself中文:我的名字是盛思潔,畢業於弘光科技大學,生長於新竹,是家中6個成員中年紀最小的,休閒時間喜歡閱讀課外讀物和聽音樂。在學習期間擔任過班代副班代衛生股長等職務,也曾在系學會中擔任副秘書職位,在過程中我學會人與人之間的相處之道大學一年級的年暑假,我進入校內研究所實習並跟著教授學習實驗技術,例如:Cell culture, Cell viability, MDA production,Westem blot……等等.畢業後曾經在工業研究院和清華大學中擔任研究助理,增加了研究工作方面的實驗經歷.我除了努力學習生物科技方面相關的知識與技能外,也積極參與學校舉辦的各項活動, 例如:才藝競賽和一般安全及危害通識教育訓練課程以及科學工業園區人才培育補助計畫最後謝謝教授給予我這個機會參與面試,也感激您花寶貴的時間聆聽我個人的自我介紹

1 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

My Name is Sih-Jie Sheng. Graduating from Hungkuang University. I grew up in Hsinchu. I am the youngest member inmy six-people family. Ilike reading and listening to music in my free time.During studying, I had beenas a class leader, vice leader, cleaning crew leader and the executivesecretary of Department of Biotechnology studentorganization. I learned means of interpersonal interaction from thesepositions.In the first summer vacation ofuniversity, I got intopractice in the institute of school and follow professors'learn ingto test a technique, for example, Cellculture, Cell viability, MDAproduction, Westem blot.I had been an Studyassistant in the IndustrialTechnique Research institute and National TsingHua University after graduating from university.The experiment increased my study experiences a lot.I not onlylearned knowledge andtechnical ability of biotechnology but also aggressive participation theactivity ofschool. For example, talent, skill contests andthe beinggeneral is safe and endangers a general education training curriculumand the talented person cultivates a subsidy project of Scienced-BasedIndustrialPark.Last, thanks professors for giving me this chance to participatethe personal interview and spending precioustime to listen to my personal self-introduce.

這是我幫你改的喔紅字部分是我修改的(可能有些有修改但忘了用紅字...)有些部份你好像是忘了空格我就直接幫你空了但有些專有名詞我也不是很了解所以有些地名之類的我就維持原樣囉你可以把這貼到Word錯誤的部分他會顯示紅色或綠色底線這是我能力所及了我真的花了很多時間喔 ><我後天要大學面試耶就打"面試"就找到你的提問了 ^^希望我們面試都能過喔 ♥有什麼問題再問我喔希望是用發訊息的方式因為我不會常注意知識+希望你選我為最佳解答囉~

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。