Meg 發問時間: 教育與參考考試 · 9 年前

英文高手~請幫幫我修改英文作文(有點急)~謝謝您!!

不知道這樣寫句子或文法是否通順?謝謝您~~~

Advantages of living in Taipei I have lived in Taipei for 20 years that I think living in there has many advantages. First, living in Taipei is convenient because there are many shops around there that we can buy anything easily. Second, it provides people an efficient public transport system for example, buses, trains, and the MRT so we can go everywhere we want. Third, Taipei has plenty of entertainment facilities such as museums, art galleries, theatres, libraries and parks many interesting places can visit and there are variety food make people can choose which they want to eat. Therefore, Taipei is called a full of vitality city. Finally, I think living in Taipei is luckily because we can use many advantages.

1 個解答

評分
  • Wangt
    Lv 7
    9 年前
    最佳解答

I have lived inTaipei for 20 years that and I think living in there here hasmany advantages. First, living in Taipei is convenient because there are manyshops around there so that we can buy anything easily. Second, itprovides people an efficient public transport system the public transportation is also convenient for example, buses, trains, and the MRT sowe can go everywhere we want. Third, Taipei has plenty of entertainmentfacilities such as museums, art galleries, theatres, libraries and parks. There are many interesting places that we can visit and various food that make people can choosewhich they want to eat. Therefore, Taipei is called a full of vitality city.Finally, I think living in Taipei is luckily lucky because we can use many take advantage of its convenience.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。