promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
甲蟲
Lv 4
甲蟲 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

煩請達人指導英文"advance payment"

本公司的收款條件是出貨前收到T/T 貨款後, 才安排出貨。

所有的客戶都是這麼處理,無一例外,很抱歉這是本公司的政策。

Our payment terms is T/T before shipment.(advance payment)

Our shipments can be made after receipt of your wire transfer.

We regret to inform you so, however, it is our company's policy.

用什麼句子,該怎麼說服客人會比較有力 ?

已更新項目:

這樣要求客戶其實很"高姿態", 我認為客戶會拒絕,按照商場慣例 付款不是 L/C 就是T/T after shipment.或是 T/T at 14 days sight after B/L date. 但是公司要求這位客戶必須"先付款", 要怎麼說服客人 ?

It is the first time for customers to do factory visit, and there is not any credit built-up.

6 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

I am so sorry to inform you that the company policy requires advance payment before shipment. We’ll ship out the xxx within xx days once receiving the payments. Thank you very much for your understanding. We appreciate your business.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 甲蟲
    Lv 4
    8 年前

Dear RJ

Thanks for your encouragement and suggestions.

I am leaving for Taichung now and your comments have been printed for my reviewing during transportation.

• 8 年前

[我建議不要說您“regret”您的company policy;或是sorry about company policy – 您是代表公司,為自己公司的規定向客戶道歉恐怕沒什麼道理;i.e.若是不好,為何不改?]

2012-04-17 21:24:56 補充:

給您參考:Our payment terms require advance payment before shipment. In other words, the shipment will be made as soon as we receive your wire transfer. Your business is very important to us, and we are looking forward to completing the sale.

• 其實這樣要求是合理的, 不會高姿態啊, 我們對於新的國外客人也都是要求T/T in advance. 客人們認為合理啊, 沒跟我拒絕過. 100個裡有1個會講, 能不能出貨後付款, 但經說明這是公司政策後, 這1個也是先付了. 不用先預設立場'認為客戶會拒絕', 信先寄吧, 看客人怎麼回,再來應對.

建議, 要講清楚是收到T/T才生產, 或出貨前T/T哦!

可再加上一句: Our shipments can be made ___ days later (交期要講好, 以讓客人安心付款) after receipt of your wire transfer.

參考資料: 個人國貿工作經驗
  • 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 8 年前

As this is our first time for the business with you, we would appreciate it very much that you could accept the payment by T/T before shipment.

因為這是我們第一次的交易,如果您們能夠接受在出貨前T/T讓我們先收到貨款,我們將會十分感激.

2012-04-17 13:45:55 補充:

我想,這樣的口氣會軟一點吧....

參考資料: me
  • 8 年前

Our payment terms is T/T before shipment.(advance payment)

==>

Our payment term is T/T before shipment (pay in advance)

2012-04-17 13:40:28 補充:

Our shipments can be made after receipt of your wire transfer.

==>

Shipments will be made after receiving your wire transfer.

2012-04-17 13:42:36 補充:

We regret to inform you so, however, it is our company's policy.

==>

We regret to inform you this. For new customers who have no established credit with us, this is our company's policy.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。