The recording of the deed by the grantor was the last step to carry out her intention of placing the property in joint tenancy, and a presumption of acceptance prevailed where the conveyance was beneficial to the grantee, whether or not the grantee knew of its execution
Currently, I am not studying in law school~~~ but in the near future, i need this kind of ability to achieve my goal~~~ thanks a lot
Acutually, could you give me any hint to study law case?
I appriciate it!!!
- prisoner26535Lv 78 年前最佳解答
1. I think "and a presumption" should have been "with a presumption". If so, 與 changes to 基於
then move "執行她要求財產共同持有的意願" to the end.
2. Are you studying laws? Smart! What school?
2012-04-22 23:36:20 補充：
Her goodwill actually leaves a lot of troubles to her children.
She needs to just spend it all or donate to charities.
2012-04-23 22:05:03 補充：
5 steps for case study:
1. Identifying the facts of the case;
2. Defining the legal and/or constitutional question;
3. Formulating arguments for both sides of the question;
2012-04-23 22:06:00 補充：
4. Explaining the court's decision and the reasons of the majority and the dissent; and
5. Evaluating the court's decision and predicting the impact of the court's decision.
- 匿名使用者8 年前
這也可以幫我嗎? 同一個案件!!! 拜託!!! 好像這樣分開看 看不出所以然@@