promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
ToNg 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

請各位大大幫我把這篇文章翻譯成英文*急

請各位大大幫我把這段國文翻譯成英文,單字越簡單越好♥

大家好,今天我要和大家分享的是"原住民"為什麼呢?因為我就是原住民,我是太魯個族的小孩,從小到大在這環境長大,實在很精彩,我覺得我們就很單純很天真很可愛,沒有很多的思考,樂觀的面對每一天,我認為我們的歌聲也是不容忽視的,我覺得是天身的,一出身就對音樂比較敏感吧!有人會問:那總會有人不會唱歌的吧?那這些人怎麼辦?我回答:那些不會唱歌的都朝運動發展了啊!我們不是嗓子不錯就是四肢發達,所以不怕沒發展,哈哈哈

現在,積極的推進原住民文化,現在的小孩都不肯學母語,不是不肯學兒是懶得學,科技的發達迷惑了我們,過不久真的會遺失了,希望大家可以為自己的身分爭取一些位置。

2 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

Good day, everyone. Today i am going to talk about "aboriginals". why? because i am one of them. i am a Truku.(這裡應該是“禿嚕苦“就像您母語那樣發音)

i grew up in a tribe of Trukus. i love it very much. i think it is a great place. i think our people are very nice and cute. we don't have much craftiness toward others. we love living in this world and we face everyday as optimistic as possible. we have great singing vocals that can't be denied. we are also good at music. we were all born to be one. but there's still exceptions. people always asks me: 'so how about those who can't sing? what are they going to do with it?' i answer to them: 'they just go for sports.' well, if one of us can't sing, they just go for running and things, since we are also good at it. so basically we won't have to worry about the future. ha ha ha.

because of the modernization, there are more and more aboriginal kids that don't speak Truku nowadays. they don't even want to learn it because they are so lazy. even though some organizations are trying so hard spreading the culture of us, but it seems it's still not so effective. i hope that they could remember who they are and where they from. and everyone of us should try to protect it. no matter if they are Truku or other aboriginals.

參考資料:
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 8 年前

hi everone, today i'll be share with you the" Aboriginal's culture" do you know why ? This is because I am a Aboriginal, I grew up in the Aboriginals culture, and Aboriginals culture is wonderful and awesome, I think we on is simple is naive and cute, no many of thinking, optimistic of face each a days, Also, i think our voice shouldn't be ignored, it's our nature talent. We;re sensitive to the music at the day when we're born. Now, actively promoting Aboriginal culture, children now refused to learn the mother language, not refused because they're too lazy to learn, new technologies made us lose our identity. Therefore I hope everyone can fight for their own identity.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。