promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
charis 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

麻煩精通英文的達人翻譯

麻煩精通英文達人幫我翻譯,不要翻譯機的答案,謝謝~~My dearest Ula, Good day and how are you? I think to have 3 kids are OK. Do you enjoy going out to have fun or to dinner parties? I love you from now until death do us part. Right now, you living so far away from me are killing me, but I know in my heart that we are doing the right thing. And, you are trying to get things straight so we can live there forever and spend a lifetime together. I don't want to lose you for anyone else or anything that anyone has to say about you. I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional. The love for you is so strong and the most powerful feeling that I have had in a long time and I am just at a loss for words when it comes to you. I just wish that there was another way that we could be together without living so far apart right at the time being. I want you to know that I love you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change that about how I feel... I love you. Regarding the investment in your country you don’t have to worry yourself about the money because the company owed my dad huge amount of money that is enough to be use in the investment. I am delighted to hear that you will put our plan in prayers. Please may I get your phone number so that I can send you text message someday?

已更新項目:

剛收到這封信時,我也覺得好像與到詐騙的,我以為是我的錯覺ㄋ

沒想到也有人有相同的感覺,這不過是第七封mail就這麼露骨阿

1 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

My dearest Ula, 親愛的烏拉Good day and how are you? I think to have 3 kids are OK. Do you enjoy going out to have fun or to dinner parties? I love you from now until death do us part. Right now, you living so far away from me are killing me, but I know in my heart that we are doing the right thing. And, you are trying to get things straight so we can live there forever and spend a lifetime together. 你好阿最近好嗎?我想有三個孩子應該還可以。你喜歡晚上大家出去聚餐嗎?我會愛你直到死亡將我們分開的那天。現在,你住的離我這麼遠,真讓我難過的要死,但我心裡知道我們這樣做是對的。另外,你也正在嘗試讓我們可以一起住並一輩子在一起。I don't want to lose you for anyone else or anything that anyone has to say about you. I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional. The love for you is so strong and the most powerful feeling that I have had in a long time and I am just at a loss for words when it comes to you. 我不想失去你不論任何人怎麼說你。我想讓你知道我是打從心底的愛著你。我對你的愛是無條件的。對你的愛如此強烈,是我這麼久以來從來沒有過的感受而我也常常在遇見妳時不知道該說些什麼。I just wish that there was another way that we could be together without living so far apart right at the time being. I want you to know that I love you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change that about how I feel... I love you. Regarding the investment in your country you don’t have to worry yourself about the money because the company owed my dad huge amount of money that is enough to be use in the investment. I am delighted to hear that you will put our plan in prayers. Please may I get your phone number so that I can send you text message someday?我只希望有其他方法能讓我們在一起且不要這麼遙遠。我想讓你知道我會永遠一直這麼愛你,沒有任何事可以改變我的感受‧‧我愛你。關於在你城市投資的事你不用擔心錢的問題因為公司欠我父親一筆巨款,用在那筆投資已經很足夠。我很高興聽到你用心祈禱我們的計劃成功。能不能讓我知道你的電話號碼,讓我能傳簡訊給妳?

參考資料: 詐騙集團??
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。