promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
student 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

有關林書豪推特的問題

Here is JLin’s tweet. http://twitter.com/#!/JLin7It seems like JL’s friend was playing jokes on his appearance. I know Shumpert has good fastion taste ;however, I am not quiet sure about the way they expressed. What’s the meaning of these words on tweet? Aprl.24Lloyd Williams: @I_Am_Iman What do you have to say about @JLin7's watch game?Lin: my watch game isnt up to par with @I_Am_Iman but thanks to iman for teachin me about pic stitch this morningShumpert: @JLin7 lol I Gotchu Chuuch Aprl.25S/O to …..blablablablaWhat is” S/O “ ?Thank you for your time, and I am trying to practice my writing ,please correct me if I write anything wrong. I really appreciate it.

已更新項目:

To lobo,

Thank you for your answer and correcting my spelling.

I still don't understand why they use the word "game" to make fun of JLin's watch.

And what is” S/O “ ?

Please tell me if you know. Thanks a lot !

1 個解答

評分
  • lobo
    Lv 5
    8 年前
    最佳解答

It seems like JL’s friend was playing jokes on his appearance. I know Shumpert has good fastion taste ;however, I am not quiet sure about the way they expressed. 看來林書豪朋友對於他的外表開玩笑.我知道修伯特對時裝有品味.但不知要表達什摸.

fastion ?fashion.

pic stitch 貼照片.

Gotchu=got you.了解.

I am trying to practice my writing ,please correct me if I write anything wrong. I really appreciate it .我要練習寫作.如有錯.請校正.感激.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。