匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

英文高手請幫助我回答問題拜託奉上二十分( 可以再加分

我需要高手幫我查一下資料然後用英文回答以下問題

看不懂 用英文回答以下英文問題 ><

(我英文不好但急需高手幫我我不要翻譯我需要英文回答 )

不是要翻譯喔不要只有一句回答多點細節

以下是題目

1. Lewis writes. 'When souls become wicked they will certainly use this possibility to hurt one another; and this, perhaps, accounts for four-fifths of the sufferings of men.'It is men, not God, who have produced racks, whips, prisons, slavery, guns, bayonets, and bombs… explain why you agree or disagree ?

2. In Lewis worldview , how could an all-good , all powerful God permit human evil and the suffering it causes ?

3. A basic precept of Lewis’s worldview is to forgive and love our enemies. Is this possible ? is it sensible ? is embracing the spiritual worldview necessary to do this ?

1 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

1. I would agree with the author that men may become wicked.

There is an old saying: A rotten apple will spoil the whole basket.

A rotten apple no matter at anywhere will create problems to the group,

and there will be, for surely, bad apples among human.

2. (I am not answering this question from Lewis' worldview which I can't see at here, here is my own answer to the God Theory.)

There is no "powerful" solution to bad apples in human being, not from law, ethics, philosophy, or Gods. Humans have their own free wills, no rules can ever bond human behaviors to fixed patterns. Additionally, Humans are disguised under varying appearances, they don't reveal their true identity nakedly. You can mold 999,999,999 good apples, but there will always be one bad apple among them.

3. First of all, to forgive and love our enemies is not possible, not sensible, so there is no sense to talk about whatsoever necessity of embracing spiritual worldview.

What is the sense to love and forgive a crime if a crime will repeat itself? Can anything promise love and forgiveness can ever alter human fate but not their after-life instead?

A real spiritual worldview exists in the perception of - Human to take their own fate in their own hands. Like a child grows up from a family, there won't be parenthood with them forever, they themselves will survive the real world, or not.

Know what a bad apple is and stay away from it. Ask oneself not to become a bad apple. If you run into a bad apple, do something about it, but definitely not love and forgive.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。