Kristine Liu 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

英文翻譯怎麼翻會更好?

我的名字是XXX,出生於一個經濟狀況普通且幸福的家庭。有一個弟弟,家中排行老大。家父從事農業,家母則是家庭主婦,但從小到大照顧我和弟弟的是外祖父、外祖母。大眾印象裡外祖父母照顧的孫子通常都會被溺愛和寵壞,但我和弟弟在外祖父母的照顧下,反而不會因為我們是他們的孫子而寵我們,從小就教我們做人處事的道理。

My name is XXX, I was born in a economic situation of ordinary and happiness family. I have a little brother, and I am eldest. My father is a farmer and my mother is a housewife. But always dependency grow us up are my grandparent when we are little.

我只翻到第三行

文法有誤嗎? 怎麼翻會更好

其他的就不太會翻了

2 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

我的名字是XXX,出生於一個經濟狀況普通且幸福的家庭。有一個弟弟,家中排行老大。家父從事農業,家母則是家庭主婦,但從小到大照顧我和弟弟的是外祖父、外祖母。大眾印象裡外祖父母照顧的孫子通常都會被溺愛和寵壞,但我和弟弟在外祖父母的照顧下,反而不會因為我們是他們的孫子而寵我們,從小就教我們做人處事的道理。

My name is XXX. I was born in a happy family with normal economic situation. I am the eldest child in my family and have a little brother. My father is a farmer and my mother is a housewife. However, my maternal grandparents take care of my little brother and me since our childhood. The general impression is the grandparents indulgent to their grandsons and the grandsons are easy to be spoiled. However, our grandparents are not indulgent to us due to we are their grandsons. Contrarily, they teach us how to deal with other people and handle the affairs since our childhood.

參考資料: 電腦週邊急救團 意譯而非字譯
  • 8 年前

My name is XXX, was born in a normal and happy family in the economic situation. Has a younger brother, ranked leader in the House. My father work in agriculture, and my mother is a housewife, but was brought up to take care of my brother and I are the grandfather and the grandmother. Popular impressions of miles away grandparents grandson will normally be in the care of doting and spoiled, but under the care of my brother and grandparents, but not because we are their grandsons and spoil our, from there we act of human reason.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。