重點或是一些特別的地方

謝謝><

已更新項目:

謝謝ˋ^0^ˊ

果然是大師 連英文都打出來了

我再問一下 為什麼下面外國人都說他badass?

是指他大部分演的角色??

還有這是什麼意思

Badass, but did anyone els notice that he switched the way he uses the bow from Thor to The Avengers? Thor he aims with his left arm and in The Avengers he aims with his right. Why the switch?!?

2 個已更新項目:

呵呵 謝謝 我懂

是喔 現在這麼夯的電影竟然有人不喜歡 很少見0.0

Thor是雷神索爾 鷹眼有出現一下子

1 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

I was vaguely familiar obviously with the Captian America the bigger ones, but I was never into comics of whatever kind of made of into a cartoon probably watched it, it was kind of unfamiliar which I thought is kind of benefit for me, cause I had no pre-concerived idea of anything.

我很明顯的對Captain America不是很熟,我從未對漫畫或卡通很有興趣,可能有看過.對它不熟,但我認為這對我有助益的,因為我一點也沒有先入為主的觀念.

and then when I went to meet Kevin Figy about the idea, he was showing me the images and stuff, they were more of the ultimates apparently, and I just like the idea as a human being it's just such a high skill set.

然後當我與Kevin會合,談到這計畫,他讓我看了一些圖像,很明顯的都是最終極的影像.我很喜歡這個計畫,做為人類而言,這真是一個高計術的場景.

I tried to want to slow it down a little bit, and take aim, and jsut precision, precision,precision, and also the angle of the bow, whichever way I took it, it's a no look shoot or whatever, all that was kind of important to me. so I did that a lot in stunt training using the bow as a weapon. we did that a lot.

我試著慢慢來,瞄準,就是要準確,準確....還有弓的角度,任何方向,都是不用眼睛瞄的.這對我都很中要的.在驚險動作訓練時,常用弓箭做武器來訓練.

I had a lot of history with Scarlet's character, black widow, cause we both sure were in a lot of ops together that sort of thing, so there's that kind of connection. Josh is such a great writer, so specific and then also, I mean what a massive challenge, impossible really in so many ways to assemble all these sort of characters that are normally number one to carry that movie, now throw them all together in the mix, keep it interesting.

我與Scarlet(Black Widow)有很多歷史,因為我們在戲裡一起出許多任務.所以我們有些默契. Josh真是個好編劇,很重細節,這是多大的挑戰,很多方面幾乎是不可能做到的,把如此多的一號角色,把他們都放在同一電影裡而能保持它的趣味性.

2012-05-18 19:40:47 補充:

這部電影我不清楚,不是很喜歡這類形電影.不過badass是在形容人很難纏,狠角色之意.

2012-05-18 20:26:12 補充:

Badass, but did anyone else notice that he switched the way he uses the bow from Thor to The Avengers? Thor he aims with his left arm and in The Avengers he aims with his right. Why the switch?!?

他是個狠角色,可是有人注意到他從Thor(電影?角色?)到The Avengers用弓的方式有所改變?前者他用左臂瞄準,後者用右臂,這是為何?

參考資料: jim
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。