linlin 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

麻煩翻譯英文〈請不要網路上的翻譯.翻出來很奇怪.謝謝〉

"Is cheese the best you can do?" jeered the king.

"It'll take more than that to beat me."

Some lumps landed in the corners and the other mice scampered after them.

Slowly,Clara untied the bow and folded back a corner of the paper.

I'll make cream cheese out of you.

Clara whipped off her shoe and threw it as hard as she could at his head.He fell in a heap on the floor-knocked out cold.

They twinkled like snowflakes as they spun around.

Lifting Clara from the sleigh,he set her down on the palace steps and a fanfare of trumpets rang out.

The third group of dancers had come all the way from China to entertain everyone with their tea dance.Many more dances followed,each one showing something good to eat or drink.

Their arms unfolded gracefully like the petals of a flower, as they weaved in and out of each other.

Just then, Clara spotted the tag that her godfather had attached to her present.

"I wonder if that means he knew the Nutcracker Prince would rescue me," thought Clara.

1 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

1. "Is cheese the best you can do?" jeered the king.“你就只會做 奶酪 嗎?” 國王嘲笑的說。

"It'll take more than that to beat me."“這樣子就想贏我 那還早著呢!”

2. Some lumps landed in the corners and the other mice scampered after them.有幾塊(奶酪)掉在角落上, 其他老鼠 蹦蹦跳跳 地 跑去去追他們。

3. Slowly,Clara untied the bow and folded back a corner of the paper.慢慢地,克拉拉 解開了蝴蝶結,並且把紙的一角折了起來。

4. I'll make cream cheese out of you.

我會用你們做出奶油奶酪來。

5. Clara whipped off her shoe and threw it as hard as she could at his head. He fell in a heap on the floor-knocked out cold.

克拉拉脫下她的鞋,盡全力的丟向他的頭。他摔倒在地上 一動也不動。

6. They twinkled like snowflakes as they spun around.

當他們旋轉的時候,就像雪花一樣的閃爍著。

7. Lifting Clara from the sleigh, he set her down on the palace steps and a fanfare of trumpets rang out.

他把克拉拉抱下雪橇,放在宮殿的台階上時 喇叭聲就響起了。

8. The third group of dancers had come all the way from China to entertain everyone with their tea dance. Many more dances followed, each one showing something good to eat or drink.

第三組的舞者從中國遠道而來, 以茶舞款待嘉賓。 有更多的舞者跟隨其後,每一位都捧著好吃或好喝的東西。

9. Their arms unfolded gracefully like the petals of a flower, as they weaved in and out of each other.

他們優雅的像花瓣般的展開雙手,穿梭在彼此之間。

10. Just then, Clara spotted the tag that her godfather had attached to her present.

就在這時,克拉拉發現她的教父綁在她的禮物上的標籤。

11. "I wonder if that means he knew the Nutcracker Prince would rescue me," thought Clara.“那是否意味著 他知道胡桃鉗王子會來救我”, 克拉拉 想著。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。