但我個人對外匯也有一定的興趣,之後也有可能再去考相關證照

希望能利用所學的在未來闖出一片天

已更新項目:

那根本亂翻阿

2 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

In the process of studying, the results have been good, come into contact with the need to use more

The lesson of the text often makes me headache, I'm not afraid to speak any English, just because the single-understand

The word too little that could not speak to the mouth or write a decent article.

To be honest, I myself am not very seriously, but as they age, touch

To more and different things, their attitude towards learning more and more attention, this school

Of the mid-term I think they did a good job, but by the family to the final impact

I was once very discouraged, we can say is take care of my grandmother of 20 years older

A stroke, I began to realize that the original sensible to bear responsibility more important, can not

Like a child simply want a simple way of thinking thing.

Nevertheless, in the silence of two weeks, I decided to take advantage of their own

Life, to realize that I had always wanted to go abroad for the Institute's dream, to self-

Strength to enhance and broaden their horizons, and secondly for the family point of contention gas, after relying on their brains to make money

Can also reduce the burden on parents.

Own expectations, I intend to as the IELTS test before they graduate to more than 6.5

And then apply for foreign research institutes, such as the United States, Canada, Australia, within the target

After graduate school, back to Taiwan to find a foreign company or the Board of Foreign Trade

But my personal foreign exchange have a certain interest, there may again test the relevant certificates

Can use to learn in the future to create a new day

請愛用GOOGLE吧

參考資料: Google翻譯
  • CM
    Lv 4
    9 年前

對於自己的期許,我打算在畢業前盡量把雅思考到6.5以上

然後申請國外研究所,像是美國、加拿大、澳洲都在目標之內

等研究所畢業後,回台灣找外商公司或國貿局

但我個人對外匯也有一定的興趣,之後也有可能再去考相關證照

希望能利用所學的在未來闖出一片天

I hope I can get a 6.5 score on the IELTS before I graduate from college. After

that, I want to pursue my studies abroad, either in Northern America or

Australia. After my graduate studies, I might get back to Taiwan to work for

a foreign company or the Bureau of Foreign Trade or I might find a job related to foreign exchange trading. Anyway, I hope I can make the best use of my

learning in the future.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。