YURI 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

請幫我解答這幾題英文問題

每個題目大約要1.5分鐘

1Talk about a few social guidelines of gift giving in Taiwan

2Talk about 3 benefits of 12 year basic (or compulsory) education in Taiwan

3Talk about 3 disadvantages of 12 year basic (or compulsory) education in Taiwan

4Talk about some stereotypical gender roles in Taiwan

5Talk about good places to go on a date in Hsinchu area

3 個解答

評分
  • chen
    Lv 7
    8 年前
    最佳解答

Making below the answer in brief only

1Talk about a few social guidelines of gift givingin Taiwan Gift giving is really widespread everywhere,

.. Taiwan is doing it without exception. The guideline here in this place is

. what Courtesy Is Never To Blame,[禮多人不怪 ]The best etiquette is the gift-giving, you know!

2 Talk about 3 benefits of 12 year basic (or compulsory)

. education in Taiwan Speaking of that, I have no idea, but then I thought; One is that all our students will be accepted

. more and more education.Next is what you said is a compulsory education,

. it’s a good policy.Finally, such a policy is certainly to strong ,increased. the levelof local people’s knowledge.

3 Talk about 3 disadvantages of 12 year basic (or compulsory)

. education inTaiwan.

Saying, I don't know, however , Firstly, no excellent schools, all students will attend

. the fair schools .Secondly, this system seems too complexes for family-adultsThirdly, no comments I have.

4Talk about some stereo typical gender roles inTaiwan . This topic I could not reply, and pretty sorry.

5 Talk about good places to go on a date in Hsinchuarea.

One time, I took a free time making a trip to Hsinchuarea. Let's me suggest that the famous, fancy spots such as;. 17Kilometers Coastline Scenic Area.. Peaks Mountain Park.. and enjoy traditional snack, and so on.

2012-06-16 21:36:05 補充:

the level of local people’s knowledge

參考資料: S.H. Chen 系統工程師的居酒屋
  • That is about 330 words and 1980 letters.

But YK+ only allow 2000 letters, so seems like you should re-post the questions. ( 1 question 1 post )

• 8 年前

At the normal speed, without stuttering, 1.5 mins will need about ONE page in writing.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。