promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
EAGLE 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

英文內容翻譯問題 英→漢

分A.B 2個大問題 →還有延伸的小問題

A.這是美國總統歐巴馬在上海的演講

其中他提到這段,我想請您幫忙翻譯一下完整意思:My administration fully supports a one China policy as reflected in the free joint ﹝'inaudible] that has dated back several decades in terms of our relations with Taiwan as well as our relations with the people form the Republic of China. We don't want to change that policy and that approach.

2.decade 1.這個字如何用? 2.意思? 3.常用於哪? 4.舉2個例子

B.這是總統馬英九在2006年受BBC專訪的對話

這是一整段完整的對話,我對其中有一些疑問:

Host: It's very interesting what you've just said because, as you are probably, you tell me, gonna be fighting the next 2008 presidential election for the Kuomintang, yes?

Ma: Well the Kuomintang certainly will nominate somebody to run...

Host: Will you run?

Ma: I don't know whether that will be me...

Host: But will you run?

Ma: Well, if.. the party nominated me, well, that's something else. But at the moment, it a question not uh, it's not on my agenda yet.

請解釋一下這段:Ma: Well, if.. the party nominated me, well, that's something else. But at the moment, it a question not uh, it's not on my agenda yet.

其中他說完Well, if.. the party nominated me, 這裡→that's something else. But at the moment, 這段該怎麼翻? 意思?

1 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

My administration fully supports a one China policy as reflected in the three joint ﹝'inaudible] that has dated back several decades in terms of our relations with Taiwan as well as our relations with the people form the Republic of China. We don't want to change that policy and that approach.

我的政府完全支持一個中國的政策,也就像三個聯合公報所反映出的內容,該公報始於幾十年前,不僅規範了美國與中華民國人民的關係,也規範了美國與台灣的關係。我們不會改變這個政策和態度。

decaded: 十年 decades數十年

We have learned English for decades.

請解釋一下這段:Ma: Well, if.. the party nominated me, well, that's something else. But at the moment, it a question not uh, it's not on my agenda yet. 其中他說完Well, if.. the party nominated me, 這裡→that's something else. But at the moment, 這段該怎麼翻? 意思?

(因為記者逼問時任國民黨主席的馬英九會不會參選總統,他不肯正面表態要角逐總統,只說,如果被國民黨提名的話是另一種情況 ) 如果國民黨提名我參選,那就是另一回事了。但到目前為止,參選總統這件事,還不在我個人的規劃中。

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。