Shawn 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

Mad TV_台詞幾個單字聽不懂

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf8fB7DUSkg

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

(稍微多一些,請見諒...我提供20點,麻煩了。)

幾個句子裡的單字:

1. Oh, yes, to save time by tuna can with [0:58-0:59]________. Quick and easy.

2.Now for those you who don't know, tuna is an almost perfect food. It's a...It's a... is [1:19-1:21]______ ______.

3.(不確定對不對) [2:48-2:52] 'cause of you guys. It was a four-minute meal, so I wouldn't have to rush.

4. So fine~~~ Today we're just gonna have... plan [3:31-3:33]____ tuna sandwiches.

5. And you head is filled with the endless ticking of stupid sound of [3:57-3:58]____!!!

6. Dirty, bloody tuna from [4:39-4:40] M________. Enjoy...

7. [4:47-4:48]_________ meal with Wendy Walker will no longer be [4-50-4:51]_____ this time.

謝謝!

麻煩了, 實在聽不出來,

1 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

1. Oh, yes, to save time by tuna can with pop tops . Quick and easy.

2. Now for those you who don't know, tuna is an almost perfect food. It's a...It's a... is [2:19-2:21 low in cholesterol and let's face it, it taste great

3. [2:48-2:52]You know I told you guys it was a four-minute meal, so I wouldn't have to rush.

4. So fine~~~ Today we're just gonna have plain old tuna sandwiches.

5. And your head is filled with the endless ticking of stupid sound of fact !!!

6. Dirty, bloody tuna from [4:39-4:40] a can . Enjoy...

7. Three minute meal with Wendy Walker will no longer be seen this time. Join us next week for two minute meal with Wendy Walker, she'll really go crazy, we're gonna use this sound effect, GONG!!!!!!!

2012-06-22 00:07:28 補充:

1. Oh, yes, to save time "buy" tuna can. buy才對.

5.應該是:"stupid sound effect"聲效"才對.

參考資料: jim
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。