promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
含昌 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

急~幫翻譯一篇英文文章

Though it happened eons ago, I still fondly remember this stranger - this passerby, who stopped to offer his help, if not, perhaps I wouldn't be alive today.

Another car collided into the car I was driving. Everything then was a blur - the car spun a few rounds and it crashed into the barricade separating the lanes and the impact sent me knocking against the windscreen. Pain engulfed me and it was the only thing I felt. My head was groggy and I vaguely recall seeing the driver of the other car standing by the kerb, talking on the phone. I struggled to reach my mobile phone, which was no longer at the place where I had left it earlier on - the crash must have flung my phone somewhere else.

I must have drifted in and out of consciousness then - because everything that happened after that seemed to be nothing, but a distant dream. Then this man came running to me and tried shaking me. He threw me several questions to which I was too weak to answer. I could barely make out the words he said "Help - trained medic...open your eyes...hold my hand...name..." All I wanted to do was to close my eyes and sleep, but that stranger kept shaking me, kept squeezing my hand, kept...

And the next thing I knew, I was in an ambulance. I couldn't feel my head, nor my limbs, but I could hear the medics asking for my name. By then, I could offer a reply, and I drifted off to sleep. I'm so glad that the stranger kept me awake by his shouts and shaking - who knows what could have happened if I've drifted into unconsciousness from the start? I've tried posting a thank you advertisement in the national newspapers, but to no avail.

Nevertheless, his simple gesture of kindness (though it was pretty annoying to me back then, because all I wanted to do was sleep), was what could have kept me alive. And for that, I'm deeply grateful.

自己有翻過了,明天要上台報告,怕唸錯QQ

已更新項目:

我不需要google的...........

4 個解答

評分
  • 櫻花
    Lv 5
    8 年前
    最佳解答

雖然它發生在很久以前,我仍然懷念這個陌生人 - 這路人,誰停止提供他的幫助,如果沒有,也許我不會活著今天。

我開著車到另一輛車相撞。一切然後是一片模糊 - 汽車剝離了幾個回合,它撞向護攔分隔車道,並送我對敲擋風玻璃的影響。疼痛吞噬了我,我覺得它是唯一。我的腦袋昏昏沉沉的,我依稀記得看到路邊其他站在車的司機,在電話交談。我掙扎著要達到我的手機,這是我留在它前面的地方不再 - 崩潰必須甩到我的手機在別處。

我必須有漂流和意識 - 因為發生的一切後,似乎什麼都不是,但是是一個遙遠的夢。然後這個人向我跑過來,並試圖搖晃我。他丟給我,我太虛弱了回答幾個問題。我可以勉強做出來的話,他說:“幫助 - 培訓衛生員......睜開你的眼睛...握住我的手......名字......”我想要做的就是閉上我的眼睛和睡眠,但這個陌生人不停地搖晃我,不停地擠壓我的手,不停地......

和未來的事情我知道,我是在救護車。我不覺得我的頭,也不是我的四肢,但我能聽到的醫務人員,詢問我的名字。到那時,我可以提供一個答复,我恍恍惚惚入睡。我很高興,陌生人保持他的喊聲,我清醒和震動 - 誰知道如果我從一開始漂流到無意識,可能發生什麼?我已經試過張貼在全國性報紙上刊登的“謝謝你”的廣告,但無濟於事。

然而,他的善良簡單的手勢(雖然這是很討厭我,因為我想做的是睡眠),是什麼可以讓我活著。並為此,我深深的感謝

大大我不知道我翻的對不對,我的英文不是很好,如果有不好先跟你說聲抱歉

2012-08-05 15:47:45 補充:

其實雖然我的英文不是很好但是我希望我可以更上進一步,這是我的理想^^

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 8 年前

who stopped to offer his help是「停下來伸出援手」,不是停止提供幫助,差很多。

STOP Ving / STOP to V不可搞錯,否則意思就反了

• 您好 以下為解答

我開著車到另一輛車相撞。一切然後是一片模糊 - 汽車剝離了幾個回合,它撞向護攔分隔車道,並送我對敲擋風玻璃的影響。疼痛吞噬了我,我覺得它是唯一。我的腦袋昏昏沉沉的,我依稀記得看到路邊其他站在車的司機,在電話交談。我掙扎著要達到我的手機,這是我留在它前面的地方不再 - 崩潰必須甩到我的手機在別處。

我必須有漂流和意識 - 因為發生的一切後,似乎什麼都不是,但是是一個遙遠的夢。然後這個人向我跑過來,並試圖搖晃我。他丟給我,我太虛弱了回答幾個問題。我可以勉強做出來的話,他說:“幫助 - 培訓衛生員......睜開你的眼睛...握住我的手......名字......”我想要做的就是閉上我的眼睛和睡眠,但這個陌生人不停地搖晃我,不停地擠壓我的手,不停地......

和未來的事情我知道,我是在救護車。我不覺得我的頭,也不是我的四肢,但我能聽到的醫務人員,詢問我的名字。到那時,我可以提供一個答复,我恍恍惚惚入睡。我很高興,陌生人保持他的喊聲,我清醒和震動 - 誰知道如果我從一開始漂流到無意識,可能發生什麼?我已經試過張貼在全國性報紙上刊登的“謝謝你”的廣告,但無濟於事。

然而,他的善良簡單的手勢(雖然這是很討厭我,因為我想做的是睡眠),是什麼可以讓我活著。並為此,我深表感謝。

• 8 年前

然而,他的善良簡單的手勢(雖然這是很討厭我,因為我想做的是睡眠),是什麼可以讓我活著。並為此,我深表感謝。

參考資料: 網路..
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。