- 天助人助自助Lv 68 年前最佳解答
I am too clumsy to write a complete sentence.
- ceciliaLv 68 年前
1. He is a beginner of English learner, so he speaks clumsy English.
2. When I traveled in my 1st international trip to the USA, I was very clumsy in any aspects.
3. Due to too low ability and few skills to well use any device, so she always operates a machine in clumsy way.
4. Whenever Wendy gets nervous or anxious, she becomes a clumsy girl, cannot respond anything as clever as usual.
5. John is so drunk now, so what he does looks so clumsy.參考資料： myself
- TOMING88Lv 78 年前
A clumsy (adj) child p5 can't go to TV station.
He is both awkward and uncoordinated with the roads.
2012-08-07 12:21:18 補充：
His clumsy fingers p5 could not pass the thread through the needle.