only 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

correct my English sentence

please help me to correct this article. u can also point out what wrong i made.

Thanks you.

I was born in Hsinchu and raised in Taoyaun, because I was born in my mom’s trip to Hsinchu. When I made a mistake in schooldays, my mom would allude that how a active baby I was.

When I was student, I am active and I like sport very much. I always do well in Sports Day of junior and senior years. There was something impressed me during those days. It is the game about the 4x400m relay race in eighth grade. All of us didn’t win the first place in our personal games, but we won the 4x400m relay race.

已更新項目:

thx for the answer u made. it is helping me alot.

can u continute to correct the sentence below.

thx alot. i am just translate my biograhpy now

2 個已更新項目:

We won this prize all because we try to do our best. In that time, I was the activity officer, so I make a decision to choose the players and arrange the stick we played.

In addition I asked teacher to help us training and give us practicing time.

3 個已更新項目:

the lastest sentence and also the final

What we do bring the success to us. I still remember my teammates’ name. I believe my active attitude will help me to get success in my work life.

4 個已更新項目:

thx for ur advice. it is helpful to me.

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    8 年前
    最佳解答

Hi

I have read your article and correct them, please see below:

I was born in Hsinchu and raised in Taoyaun, because I was born in my mom’s trip to Hsinchu. When I made a mistake in schooldays, my mom

would allude that what an active baby I was long ago.

When I was student, I was active and I liked sport very much. I always did well in sports in my junior and senior years. There was something that impressed me during those days. It is the game about the 4x400m relay race in eighth grade. All of us didn’t win the first place in our personal games, but we won the 4x400m relay race.

Not bad at all. You are always active, no wonder you did well in sports, haha.

2012-08-10 23:39:16 補充:

We won this prize simply because we tried to do our best. In the mean time, I was the activity officer, so I made a decision to choose the players and arrange the stick we played with.

In addition, I asked the teacher to help us in training and give us practicing time.

參考資料: Ha個人style回答
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。