請勿使用翻譯軟體複製貼上^^" 感謝~! (如無最佳解答即停止發問)
- 匿名使用者8 年前最佳解答
This clothes/pants really attract me.2.你想吃這個(小吃)嗎?
Do you want to try this street food?3.我希望今天不會下雨!
I hope there will be no raining today4.你渴嗎? 我想買飲料喝!
Are you thirsty? I want to buy some beverage to drink5.你喜歡逛夜市嗎?
Do you like to shop at nightmarkets?6.你離上次逛街多久了呢?
How long has it been since you shopped last time?7.請問這件衣服/褲子多少錢呢?能再便宜一點嗎?
Please tell me how much are the clothes/pants? Can you make them
I feel my legs are tired, because we have been walking so long!
Do you/ you guys want to buy something?10.我覺得夜市非常好玩並且熱鬧~!我看到許多好吃以及好玩的東西!!
I feel nightmarket is fun and crowded! I saw many tasty food and
many things fun to play with.參考資料： 我
- AlLv 68 年前
Did you want something?
- 8 年前
2012-08-12 10:35:44 補充：
simple question ..不含有**諷刺意味?
- 8 年前
1. I like this shirt/t-shirt. I like this pair of pants/shorts. (a lot)
有時後 那種占為己有地很喜歡: Hey, that's my style. That's my shirts/pants.
2. 用would you比較有禮貌, Would you like to try this (snacks)?
3. I hope it won't rain. I hope the sky stays clear. Please don't rain...
4. Would you like something to drink? I am kinda thirsty.
5. Would you like to go to the night market?
6. How long ago have you gone shopping? Have you gone shopping lately?
7. How much is it (然後指著手上的衣服)?
Come on, give me a better deal.
It's too expensive. It's over my budget. I can give you my offer (然後跟他講價)
8. My legs are getting stiff. We've been walking for too long. I'm tired.
9. Is there anything you'd like to buy?
很口語的 anything else you wanna buy?
10. Night markets are so fun. They are always crowded (lots of people).
There are lots of good food and fun stuff!
- 8 年前
1. I like this cloth/jeans very much!
2. Do you want to eat this (food)?
3. I hope it won't rain today.
4. Are you thirsty? I want to buy some drinks!
5. Do you like to go to nightmarket?
6. How long has it been since you shopped last time.
7. Excuse me. How much is this cloth/jeans? Can you make it cheaper.
8. I am tired from my legs because we has walked for a long way.
9. Do you want to buy anything?
10. I think that nightmarkets are very fun and crowded! I see a lot of delicious food and interesting things.
- uncle seanLv 78 年前
How can you tell? If you know which English sentence is correct, you don't need to ask such a simple question here.
2012-08-12 09:42:20 補充：
二樓發表意見者 ，請勿屈解我的原意，我根本沒有提點數，也沒說這是**問題 。