第四句修改成：外貌的 美醜 左右了人們的感覺，恐懼剝奪了該有的包容與善念。
【我可以順便問一下英文中 分號 的使用時機嗎？﹞
- serina91179aLv 48 年前最佳解答
Her obstinacy/stubbornness gave her the idea that she could create a monster/demon.
2. She had never thought that the appearance of her creation would not only be flawed, but even come close to deformed.
3. If even she thought so, let alone all the other people who saw the creature for the first time.
4. The disfigurement of the face interfered with people's feelings; fear robbed the tolerance and compassion that should had been there.
5. Although David tried very hard to display his friendliness to people, he was always reciprocated with misunderstanding and reprimand.
6. People who were naturally kind at heart all became completely different people when they saw David.
7. What people perceived through their eyes became prejudice rooted in their hearts, and so it was difficult for her (誰？她是打錯指David嗎？) to change that presumption when she was so confined by their misconceptions.
8. At the beginning, the article/passage narrates/portrays/depicts...參考資料： Dictionary, 自己