The Veronicas - Insomnia 歌詞

中文歌詞中文歌詞中文歌詞

中文歌詞中文歌詞中文歌詞

1 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

Just sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep 急於入眠,入眠,入眠Sleep 入眠 I can't sleep most of the time腦海中卻出現你的身影Try to cancel you from my mind 用盡力氣告訴我自己Never liked you that much anyway 想將你的一顰一笑移出我腦海Got to try to sleep through to Saturday 但似乎怎麼做都是徒勞無功 Can't seem to keep my eyes shut 為何至今我還無法閉眼成眠Can't stop to think about what 為何至今心思卻還飄忽不定You said, you said to me when 當我再度失去你的那刻起I lost, I lost you again 就迷失了自我 Can't make the beat go away 我的心思亂如麻Gotta get me out, I can't stay 就連思緒無法安定Gotta feel the rush in my veins 全身都不對勁

I'm lonely, gotta look for a party 寂寞的我正在high趴迷失自我And dance with somebody tonight 隨手抓人跳舞卻仍有'Cause I'm lonely, I feel empty inside 無盡的寂寞吞噬著孤獨的我 Can't you make me feel alive? 只有你才是我唯一的解藥 I N S O M N I A, can't sleep相思成疾,無法入睡I N S O M N I A, can't sleep相思成疾,無法入睡 Don't look at me like that 別那樣看著我What? You think I'm some kinda maniac 好似我已抓狂不受控制Who was asking for your opinion anyway? 我一點也不甩你的意見It's my life and you don't have a say 我的人生我自己作主 Gotta get, get outta this place 很想逃離這窘困的思緒Can't stand to look at your face 無法清醒照鏡面對自我I'm gonna get lost in the underground 我早已迷失混亂在這喧囂中I'll kill you if you follow me around 迫不及待想讓 I N S O M N I A, can't sleep 我相思成疾I N S O M N I A, can't sleep 相思成疾,無法入睡Can't sleep, can't sleep, can't sleep 無法入睡I N S O M N I A, can't sleep相思成疾,無法入睡I N S O M N I A, can't sleep相思成疾,無法入睡

參考資料: myself
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。