- 8 年前最佳解答
1. They say cowardice is infectious; but then argument is, on the other hand, a great emboldener;
2. I began to be horribly frightened, but I kept my head, for all that. First, moving with all care, I gradually baled out the coracle with my sea-cap; then, getting my eye once more above the gunwale, I set myself to study how it was she managed to slip so quietly through the rollers.
3. "'Tain't much use for fools, you may lay to it—that, nor nothing," cried Silver.
- 河小豚Lv 78 年前
1. infections of the weak is when people say, but on the other hand, it would be you can embolden.
2. I started to feel fear, nevertheless, is to stay calm. First of all, I gingerly moving body, sailor Hat will slowly scooping water out of the boat, and then once again looked above the gunwale, concentrate on research it is the manner in which the waves so smooth.
3. "fool is indeed nothing useful, do not believe you wait and see! Stupid regardless of which row is not promising. "Silver high road.
4. Mr silver has said that a famous saying: "If the world is made of gold, it will struggle to a handful of Earth. 」
5. the luck is not free to decide, but they already have the money, is free to decide, is rich and poor, depends on their own smart with money.
6. do business not selected guests; on the ship, nor predict only by luck.