- 河小豚Lv 78 年前最佳解答
1.Larry joined the school team last term.
2.Emily learn a lot from her teacher street dance skills.
3. He yesterday afternoon yesterday God what?
4. I working at my uncle's car wash last summer.
5. for that money, he does three different jobs last year.
- 8 年前
1. Larry joined school team last semester.
2. Emily learned many hip pop skills from her teacher.
3. What did he do yesterday afternoon?
4. I worked in my uncle's carwash station last summer.
5. He did three different jobs last year to earn enough money.參考資料： me :)
- WTOLv 58 年前
1. Larry joined the team of XXX school last semester.
3. What was he doing yesterday afternoon?
- 8 年前
3. What is he doing in the afternoon? (昨天沒翻出來)
4. (用 I worked at my uncle's car wash shop last summer 會較好)
5. (He had 3 different jobs last year in order to make the money needed.)
- 8 年前
1.Larry has joined a school team last semester.
2.Emily has learned many Hip Hop skill from her teacher.
3. What is he doing in the afternoon?
4. I worked in the car washing ground of my uncle in the summer last year.
5.For that money, he has done 3th different job last year.
2012-09-12 21:47:08 補充：
不過我有疑問，in order to make the money 後面的needed加了ed是不是因為後面加了關西代名詞，後面加了 which is needed，那整句是不是
為了賺取被需要賺的錢！可能是這種意思吧！因為通常，money的後面need如果加了ed的話，就是只which is needed指的應該就是被需要了！寫作文章時或許會用到！
2012-09-12 21:52:56 補充：
因為which is已經被省略了！如果是跟外國人面對面這樣交談，通常是不會用which is！ 那這裡的which一定是指物。只money錢，如果是人的話就會用到who了，沒錯吧！
2012-09-13 06:06:25 補充：
What was he doing/has he been been doing yesterday afternoon?
What was he doing yesterday afternoon?