promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
水夜 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

工作需要的英文自傳 請幫看看文法是否有錯

這是我自己打的英文自傳,請幫檢視看看有沒有什麼文法上的問題或不通順的地方,拜託英文高手了

My name is Yuan Fong,Hou.I was born in Taichung in 1987.My hometown is Taichung and living in now. My family consists of five members.My dad has

retired.My mom is housewife.I have two young brother.One study in gratuate school and the other go onto 3rd of college.I graduated from electronics department in Taichung Industrial High School and got the degree of electronic engineering department from National Formosa University Department in the period of four years.I have been preparing the examination of government after completed my military service.

已更新項目:

Alough i have not any experience of work,but i have a strong will and basic knowledge.I have prepared to face any challenge in the future and defeat it.

2 個已更新項目:

Hope you will allow me an opportunity for this position in the near future.I will take a diligent and conscientious attitude to toward the work and i believe you will not be disappointed.

拜託各英文高手了,看有沒有需要更正或改進的

3 個已更新項目:

我是想說我一直準備公務員考試至今,現在打算找工作沒要準備考試

感謝您的回答,我大概知道哪要改進了

另外,要應徵工作,這樣的自傳準備程度夠麼?

1 個解答

評分
  • Homer
    Lv 6
    8 年前
    最佳解答

My name is Yuan Fong,Hou. I’ve been living in Taichung since I was born in 1987. My family consistsof five members.My dad retired and mom is a housewife.I have two young brothers:one studies at gratuate schooland the other is junior of college. I was graduated from the electronicsdepartment of Taichung Industrial High School and had the Bachelor degree of electronic engineering at National Formosa University.I have been preparing for the official examination of governmentafter I have my militaryservice completed.(若你應徵私人公司 , 準備公務員考試要說嗎?)· 2012-09-15 16:42:17 補充I have confidence to meet any challenge to make up for the lack of actual working experience.· 2012-09-15 16:42:40 補充Hope you will allow me to have an opportunity forthis position in the near future.I will take a diligent and conscientiousattitude toward the work and I believe you will not bedisappointed.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。