in on by with全在這裡http://220.127.116.11/~t311/moe/engb3/b3grammar/b3place_time.htm
51. The car was bought by Mr. Robinson.（那部車是被 Robinson 先生買去的。）
52. I like eating the fish which is cooked by Ms. Lee.（我喜歡吃（被） Lee 小姐烹調的魚。）二、借助於：
53. I go to school by bike every day.（我每天騎腳踏車上學。）
54. The Lu family went to the Green Island by air last year.（盧家一行人，去年搭飛機去綠島。）
55. The boss wants me to tell him by e-mail.（老闆要我用 e-mail 告訴他。）三、在 ... 旁邊：
56. You can use the telephone by the window if you need.（假如你有需要的話，窗戶旁的電話可自行使用。）
57. Please come and sit by me.（請過來坐在我的旁邊。）四、經過（人 / 物）：
58. He goes by a church every morning on my way to school.（他每天上學時，都會經過一間教堂。）
59. Surprisingly, Tom didn't say anything when he walked by me yesterday.
60. He is getting better day by day.（他的情況一天一天地改善著。）
61. The students got into the classroom two by two.（學生們兩個兩個地進入教室。）六、根據：by + 事物
62. It's five o'clock by my watch.（根據我的錶，現在是五點。）
63. I could tell by the look on his face that something bad had happened.（根據他的臉色，我可以知道已發生了不好的事。）2.
有些形容詞很固定地和某個介詞連結使用，形成某一特定意思 be angry with 人：對 (人) 感到生氣，例 Don't be angry with me.
be busy with：忙於 (事 / 人)，例 Don't bother Jenny. She's busy with her homework tonight.
be popular with：受到‧‧‧的歡迎，例 Jay's songs are popular with young people.
be satisfied with：對...感到滿意be interested in：對‧‧‧感到興趣。例 My daughter is interested in love story movies.
be interesting to 人：‧‧‧對 (人) 來說，令人感到厭煩。例 Love story movies are interesting to my daughter.
frustrated 英漢短句 The weather frustrated our plans.
天氣破壞了我們的計划。The state of being frustrated.
受挫的狀態His evil designs were frustrated.
他的罪惡企圖未能得逞。The lack of experience frustrated him.
缺乏經驗對他不利。He was frustrated ( in his ambition. )
他的野心受挫。He was frustrated by his poverty.
他因貧窮而灰心喪氣。Film directors are sometimes frustrated actors.
電影導演有時是不得志的演員。Deep down they’re still frustrated adolescents.
實際上他們仍然是一些胸無大志的青少年。She found her plans frustrated at every turn.