- RyanLv 58 年前最佳解答
1. He wandered around aimlessly.
2. So I took him to the service counter.
3. Soon the server paged the customers.
4. After a few minutes, a flurried couple came to the counter.
5. Seeing their son without injuries, they hug him and kept expressing their thanks to me.參考資料： me
- 河小豚Lv 78 年前
1. his aimless wandering2. so I took him to the service desk3. the receptionist very quickly through the broadcasting system to inform customer4. after a few minutes, a flustered couple ran to the counter5. when they saw the son all right, and tightly hugged the child and repeatedly to thank me