- 85417052Lv 57 年前最佳解答
* Read the following information from Utah State Court and,.... ask your fiancé
To get married in Utah, you need to have a marriage license and to have the marriage solemnized. You can apply for a marriage license at any county clerk's office. Visit the Utah City and County page (utah.gov) on the state's website for links to local government pages, and look for a link that says something like County Clerk. It is a good idea to check with the county clerk's office where you intend to get the marriage license for any specific requirements.
There is no waiting period before you can get married. As soon as you get your license, you can get married. However, the license is only valid for 30 days. If you do not have the marriage solemnized within that time, the license will expire.
You will need the following to apply for a marriage license:
- Both parties must be present at the time of application.
- Full names, addresses and date and place of birth of both parties.
- The social security card of both parties, unless a party doesn't have a social security number.
- The names and birth places of the parents of both parties, including mother's maiden name.
- Valid picture ID such as a passport, birth certificate, drivers license, or state ID card.
- A license fee is charged in most counties, which includes two certified copies of the license. Note: Some counties do not charge a fee for the license, but do charge for the certified copies.
- GaryLv 77 年前
Unable to answer.
The answer is location dependent.
2012-10-21 04:04:39 補充：
Which county or city?