評分
  • 小豬
    Lv 7
    7 年前
    最佳解答

Blindswitch – Never Said Goodbye

請自行上youtube確認囉:)

歌詞:

Sitting here starring at your picture hanging on my wallRemember all the times when you lift me up so highYou never let me fallIt’s because of youAll because of youI never said goodbye to youI never even had a clueThat it would be the last time that I ever spoke to youWish I had more to sayWish I had one more dayJust so I could see your faceJust so I could tell youAll you mean to meBut life’s just not that wayCould have said goodbye to youNow I’m looking through the windows of my lifeTracing back the steps I’ve madeMy choices were not always rightAnd though you’re not here right nowI hope I made you proudIt’s because of youYeah, because of youI never said goodbye to youI never even had a clueThat it would be the last time that I ever spoke to youWish I had more to sayWish I had one more dayJust so I could see your faceJust so I could tell youAll you mean to meBut life’s just not that wayCould have said goodbye to youIf only for a moment I could talk to youThere’s so much more to sayI never said goodbye to youI never even had a clueThat it would be the last time that I ever spoke to youWish I had more to sayWish I had one more dayJust so I could see your faceJust so I could tell youAll you mean to meBut life’s just not that wayCould have said goodbye to youI went to see you yesterdayPut another rose by your name

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。