promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
馬嘉羚 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

各位大大~請幫我看看這篇英文演講稿~謝謝

這篇文章是我要念的!請幫我修成國中生程度~謝謝喔~~

馬祖是個風光明媚的好地方,在這裡,可以感受到濃厚的戰地風情,以及美麗的山光水景;若是你嚮往軍中生活,不妨來此遊山玩水,走走看看。

Matsu is a beautiful place, where you can feel a strong a battlefield with beautiful mountain and waterscape; if you look forward military life, take a sightseeing tour and walk around here.

如果你不嫌麻煩,可以搭船來,海面上波光粼粼,航行海上的船隻,就像海鷗展翅飛翔。

Taking ship to Matus, if you won’t feel trouble, with the sparkling sea, the ships in the ocean are just like flying seagulls.

馬祖的房子,大部分是閩東式建築,以石塊砌成,別有一番風味。這裡還有許多雕堡,讓人彷彿變成英勇的國軍,要為國家打仗。

The house in Matsu, most of them are Mindong style building, made by stone blocks with different flavor. There are many forts, as if people become heroic national army to fight for the country.

馬祖的美食非常多,最令我難忘的是繼光餅,它外酥內軟的口感,QQ的,很有嚼勁,再搭配上蚵仔蛋,真是人間美味!地瓜餃也深受我的喜愛,炸得酥酥的,再淋上一層糖漿,真是吃在嘴裡,甜在心裡。

There are many delicious foods in Matsu, the most impressed me is Ji-Guang cake, crispy outside and soft inside, very chewy, and then with the oyster eggs, really Triple delicious! The sweet potato dumpling is my favorite as well, it was fried crispy and then topped with a layer of syrup, it really tastes sweet in the heart.

雖然馬祖的交通沒有台灣來得方便,路也沒有台灣平坦,熱鬧的程度,更比不上台灣的十分之一,但我還是喜歡這裡,喜歡它獨特的一面,喜歡這裡人們的純樸親切。

Although the traffic in Matsu isn’t convenient as Taiwan, the road is not flat, population is smaller than one-tenth of Taiwan, I like this place still. I like the unique of this island and innocent, friendly people.

馬祖是閩江口前的一串珍珠,我希望馬祖的空氣永遠新鮮,我希望馬祖的人永遠善良,我希望把這趟旅程化為成篇的記憶,讓大家知道,台灣有一個這麼迷人的人間仙境。

Matsu is a string of pearls in front of Minjiang River Estuary. I hope the air is always fresh, and people are always kind, I would like to turn the journey into the memory of the articles, let everyone knows that Taiwan has such a charming Wonderland.

1 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

已修正如下,請參考。

Matsu is a beautiful place, where at there, you can feel get a strong feeling of a battlefield with and see its beautiful mountains and waterscape; if you look forward to the military life, just come here to take a sightseeing tour and walk around here.

Taking a ship to Matus, if you won’t feel it is troublesome, the sparkling sea is sparkling, the ships in on the ocean it are just like flying seagulls.

Most of the houses in Matsu, most of them are Mindong style building, made by built with pieces of stones blocks, with different flavors, and there are many forts, as if let people feel like they are become heroic national army brave soldiers who will go to fight combat for the country.

There are many delicious foods in Matsu, the one most impressed me is Ji-Guang cake pie that is crispy outside and soft inside, very chewy, and then with add the oyster eggs into it, will become a really Triple delicious food in the world! The sweet potato dumpling is my favorite as well, it was is fried to be crispy and then topped with a layer of syrup, it is really a tastes that will sweeten in the your heart.

Although the traffic in Matsu isn’t as convenient as Taiwan, the road is not so flat either, and its population is smaller less than one-tenth of Taiwan, not very prosperous, but I still like this place still. I like the unique of this island and the innocent, friendly people.

Matsu group islands is are like a string of pearls in front of Minjiang River estuary. I hope the air on it is always fresh, and the people are always kind, I would like to turn the journey into the a memory of in the articles, let everyone knows (let 是使役動詞,其後動詞應用原形)that Taiwan has such a charming wonderland.

2012-11-01 09:06:05 補充:

建議將下句中的look forward to 改為 admire, 語意上較合適,look forward to 意思為期待,如期待某人的到來,對本句,其語意較不精準。

if you look forward to the military life

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。