漢堡 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

請問有人可以幫我翻譯下面這段話嗎?

I treat every project like it’s an album anyway. It’s not gonna be nothing leftover. I never do nothing like that. These are my leftover songs y’all can have ‘em, nah. I’m gonna put my best out. My best effort. I’m tryna look for an album in 2012.

這是一個嘻哈歌手對於他的新專輯的感想,但由於太生活用語了,各大翻譯軟體翻出來的意思都相當奇怪,懇請神人大大幫我翻譯一下,感謝感謝.

2 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

    I treat every project like it’s an album anyway.

    每個專案我都把它當事在出專輯一樣.

    It’s not gonna be nothing leftover.

    每首歌都絕不是剩飯

    I never do nothing like that.

    我是絕對不出剩飯的

    These are my leftover songs y’all can have ‘em, nah.

    這是我的剩飯歌妳們可以來聽一聽...唉呀騙妳的啦!

    I’m gonna put my best out.

    我的出品絕對都是最讚的!

    My best effort.

    精心創作的.

    I’m tryna look for an album in 2012.

    我預計在2012出一張吧

    2012-11-13 21:45:54 補充:

    Jim dude is too old to speak broken English.

    Dude, it is a fashion to do that with your buddies.

    Broken Eng is in and "standard English" is out, way out.

  • 7 年前

    I guess this singer had put all his effort in making the album so he does not have any effort left to bother with the good English.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。