Clique 歌詞中文翻譯

如標題,有些歌詞查不到 真的很喜歡這首

2 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

Clique Girlz - Incredible   How can it be?   这怎么可能?   We're here with you now   我们现在在这里和你在一起了   you've made our dreams come true   你使我们梦想成真   You've helped it put us here   你的帮助我们在这里   for that we are so sincere   因为我们是如此的真诚   'Bout the love that we'll have   关于我们拥有的爱情   Singin' for you   会唱给你听   The moment we came on stage   当我们走上舞台   Somehow we always knew   由于某种我们都知道的原因   That we've been waiting for you   我们一直在等你   Tell me   告诉我   Why does it feel so incredible?   为什么会感觉如此难以置信   When the lights shine on me   当灯光照射在我身上时   It's so beautiful   是如此的美丽   We've been searching for all our lives   我们一直在寻找着我们的生命   For the love that you won't provide   为了你不会提供的爱   And you're all that we need   并且你是我们需要的全部   You're incredible (x2)   你真令人难以置信(x2)   Look at our fans screaming like that   看看我们的粉丝像那样子尖叫   Look what you've given us   看看你给我们的   A life that is now complete   一个生活现在已经完整了   For us this is such a treat   对我们来说这是一个难得的对待   Day in, day out singing for you   每天我们都为你歌唱   The moment we came on stage   当我们走上舞台   And we'd only heard of love   我们只听到了爱   Till you showed us what is was   知道你秀给我们这是什么   Tell me why does it feel so incredible?   告诉我为什么会感觉如此难以置信   (why does it feel)   为什么会有这样的感觉   When the lights shine on me   当灯光照射在我身上时   It's so beautiful (beautiful)   这是如此的美丽(美丽)   We've been searching for all our lives   我们一直在寻找着我们的生命   For the love that you won't provide   为了你不会提供的爱   And you're all (and you're all)   并且你是(并且你是)   That we need (that we need)   我们需要的全部(我们需要的全部)   You're incredible   你真令人难以置信   Don't you be scared to follow your dreams   你会害怕去追寻自己的梦想吗   They'll come true   它们会成真   And listen to your heart   听听你的心声吧   And you'll get through   你会想通的   Tell me why (tell me why)   告诉我为什么(告诉我为什么)   Does it feel (does it feel)   什么感觉(什么感觉)   So incredible (so incredible)   如此令人难以置信(如此令人难以置信)   When the lights (when the light)   当灯光(当灯光)   

2012-12-07 07:43:33 補充:

Shine on me (shine on me)

照射在我身上时(照射在我身上时)

It's so beautiful (its so beautful)

是如此的美丽(是如此的美丽)

We've been searching for all our lives

我们一直在寻找着我们的生命

(our lives)

(我们的生命)

For the love that you won't provide

为了你不会提供的爱

And you're all that we need