發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

請問:幫忙中文翻譯英文~20點(急)

幫我翻譯~英文

當一切的言語都變成謊話時...?

我將不在相信...任何人...!?

或許是...我無法讓別人相信...

期待越多...失望越多!

傷心過後...剩下的就是~失望!

如果哪一天支撐我繼續工作的動力消失之後,或許...就是我該離開的時候!

離開這個曾經讓我又愛又恨的地方!........

4 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

    當一切的言語都變成謊話時...?

    When all those words have turned into a lie...?

    我將不在相信...任何人...!?

    I won't trust on anybody any longer!?

    或許是...我無法讓別人相信...

    Perhaps...I couldn't make others to believe in

    期待越多...失望越多!

    The more expected ...equal to be the more disappointed!

    傷心過後...剩下的就是~失望!

    After the sadness has passed by, the remaining may be the letdown only!

    如果哪一天支撐我繼續工作的動力消失之後,或許...就是我該離開的時候!

    If one day I couldn't support to continue with my motivated work,maybe...it's time to leave!

    離開這個曾經讓我又愛又恨的地方!........

    Leaving for the place once has ever let me either love or hate!

    參考資料: 文字機械人
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 7 年前

    When you all words have become lies ...?I will not believe ... Any person ...!?Perhaps ... I can't get others to believe ...Looking forward to more ... Disappointed more!After the sad ... Is ~ left disappointed!One day after losing the impetus of the support I continue to work, perhaps ... Is time for me to leave!Leave the once let me love-hate place!........

    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 7 年前

    當一切的言語都變成謊話時

    When words turn out to be lies,

    我將不再相信任何人

    I won't believe in anyone anymore.

    或許是,我無法讓別人相信

    Or perhaps, it's me who can't be trusted by others.

    期待越多,失望越多!

    The higher the expectations, the more the disappointments.

    傷心過後,剩下的就是失望!

    After being sorrowful, what's left is letdown.

    如果哪一天支撐我繼續工作的動力消失之後,或許就是我該離開的時候!

    If the motive that supports me to continue working disappears one day,

    maybe it's time for me to take leave!

    離開這個曾經讓我又愛又恨的地方!........

    To leave this place that I have loved and hated at the same time.

    turn out to (be) 變成

    believe in 相信

    The higher...., the more... 越多....越多....

    what's left is 剩下的就是

    continue working 繼續工作 continue+ to V 或continue + Ving

    take leave :say goodbye and leave 離開

    love and hate at the same time: 又愛又恨

    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 7 年前

    當一切的言語都變成謊話時...?

    When words become lies

    我將不在相信...任何人...!?

    I will no longer have faith in anyone

    或許是...我無法讓別人相信...

    Perhaps I myself am not trustworthy

    期待越多...失望越多!

    The greater the anticipaiton, the greater the loss

    傷心過後...剩下的就是~失望!

    After heartbreak, there remains only disappointment

    如果哪一天支撐我繼續工作的動力消失之後,或許...就是我該離開的時候!

    When my only motivation ceases to exist, it is time for me to leave

    離開這個曾經讓我又愛又恨的地方!........

    To leave this place full of love and hatred

    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。