Come on now father

bear your soul

oh yeah now father bear your soul

。。。

1 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

Bodhi Jones - Oh Father

Oh father噢,父親I never wanted anything from you but time我只希望你能給我多一些時間is it too late now如今是否太晚cause the mountain's too much for us toclimb好景總是不長there were days I felt the shame that Icould not relate許多個日子我感到慚愧,因為没能和你多多交談there were nights I felt the fraid that Inever felt quite right許多個夜晚我感覺害怕,自己一直覺得不是很對there were nights I felt that I would die 多少個夜裡,我感覺悲痛至極so tell me who are you I need to know那麼,告訴我你是誰,我想知道 without you I'm not whole没有你我不完整Oh father bear your soul噢,父親,你是我内心最深處的憂傷 Oh father噢,父親I never wanted anything from you but love對於你的愛,我别無所求is it too late now是否已經太晚or is the damage already been done或者,傷害已成there were days I sit and wait wishing youcome and play許多個日子我坐着一直等,盼望我們一起玩耍there were nights I lay awake and wonderwhat you'd say to me許多個夜裡我無法入睡,想知道你會對我說些什麼there were nights I lay awake and pray 多少個夜晚我徹夜無眠,我在祈禱So tell me who are you I need to know那麼,告訴我你在哪,我想知道without you I'm not whole没有你我不知所措Oh father bear your soul噢,父親,深深的思念你Come on say who are you I need to know請告訴我你在哪里我很想知道Without you I'm not whole没有你我的人生都不完美Oh father father bear your soul 噢,真的很想你Talk to meTalk to meman to manTalk to mehelp me to understandtalk to metalk to me man to man come on and talk to me help me to understand tell me who are you I need to know without you I'm not whole Oh father father bear your soul So tell me who are you I need to know without you I'm not wholeOh father bear your soul let the past goTell me who are you I need to know without you I'm not whole Oh father father bear your soul Come on now father bear your soul oh yeah now father bear your soul ... 來吧我們促膝而談讓我讀懂你 告訴我你是誰,我想知道沒有你我不完整噢,父親,你是我內心最深處的憂傷告訴我你在哪,我想知道沒有你我不知所措噢,父親,深深的思念你讓過去的都過去吧告訴我你在哪裡我很想知道沒有你我的人生都不完美噢,真的很想你我能感覺到,你就在我身邊我知道我想你,你也想我的...

參考資料: 宸瑄
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。