1.where is the Silk Road?what coutries did it go through?when was the Silk road important
2.what good did people transport the road?how did they transport goods?
3.what religous spread along the Silk road?what ideas and styles spread along
4.what are some evidence examples for the Silk Road?
- ♥ Love InsulatorLv 68 年前最佳解答
2013-01-01 21:46:03 補充：
2013-01-01 21:52:47 補充：
1. Silk Road interlinked trade routes across the Afro-Eurasian landmass that connected East, South, and Western Asia with the Mediterranean and European world, as well as parts of North and East Africa, and it began during the Han Dynasty (206 BC – 220 AD).
2013-01-01 21:59:46 補充：
3. The people didn't just transport goods but also transmit ideas and culture like Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Buddhism, Christianity, Manichaeism, and Islam.
2013-01-01 22:00:49 補充：
They spread the Chinese agricultural techniques, lifestyle, military techniques, some dress style, and music and dance.
2013-01-01 22:12:36 補充：
2. They transported the silk, ivory, jade, glass, cloths, and gold on the Silk Road, and the goods are transported on the Silk Road usaully by foot, along the way, people will use camels, horses, and yaks to get safely across.
2013-01-01 22:16:27 補充：
4. The evident examples are Chinese jade and steatite plaques, Coin depicting the Greco-Bactrian king Euthydemus, and the Italian pottery of the mid-15th century was heavily influenced by Chinese ceramics.參考資料： 自己 :)