Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 家庭與人際關係其他:家庭與人際關係 · 8 年前

以下中翻英(20點)2004

妳不是很愛衝夜店嗎?

妳不是很聽玩咖的話嗎?

最好笑的是妳被他擺了一道 過了N年後妳還在替他說話 妳夠傻了 ...

我再介紹一次妳信賴的人是怎樣的人:

嘴巴很會說女人是用來疼的 但實際一次疼2~3個女人都沒問題 只要有的話 因為某些緣故(可以說是養老鼠咬布袋)後來被我教訓 之後想報復"他故意在凌晨打給妳"好幾次 要動搖妳 分手後在我們之間當雙面人 對我們都在做表面實際在爽 因為報復已完成 他現在到處欠小店家~機車行酒錢 把他爸的頭抓來撞桌角(還死不承認?) 他爸氣到中風 他哥看不下去把他抓來教訓到像狗一樣(當然我的人也有參予) 而他賴在家裡直到水費都繳不起還繼續賴著 現在因該是有繳了 我也不知道 鬧翻快半年了!以後都不連絡了(原本就不想鳥他了)

這就是妳的眼光! 什麼叫聊的來?

妳不是很愛幫玩咖生孩子嗎?

請繼續!我不想管妳 不想拘束妳 或許我會報怨 但沒人叫妳看

希望妳明白一件事

我"或許"是"藉由承諾給妳自信"(有一個男人好愛妳 妳再壞都會娶妳這樣)

但也"或許"會實現 重點是看妳表現!

但我們最少會是朋友!

3 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

Did not you love red nightclub?

You're not listening to the play cafe?

Laughter is the best you he put out an over N years, you still speak for him you enough silly ...

Me introduce you trust the people is the kind of person:

The mouth very will say women are used to pain but the actual time the pain 2 to 3 women no problem as long as any for some reason (keep mice bite bag) later want revenge after my lesson, "he deliberately early morning call you "several minor shake after you break up when we sided we are doing actually cool because retaliation has completed his everywhere now due to the small shops on the surface to locomotive line the drinks of his dad's head captured hit the corner of the table (also refuses to admit it?) his dad gas to stroke his brother could not stand to get him to lessons like a dog (of course, I also have to participate) and he can not pay until the water charges are also hanging around home continue to rely on the pay I do not know a falling out almost half a year now! after not contact the (originally did not want the bird he)

This is your judgment! What to talk to?

Did not you love to help children play cafe?

I do not want to control you do not want to be bound by you, perhaps I will complain but no one asked you to look Please continue!

I hope you understand one thing

I "may," "by the commitment to give you self-confidence" (a man good love Nini bad will marry you so)

But "perhaps" will be realized focus wanna see performance!

But at least we will be friends!

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 8 年前

Did not you love red nightclub?

Laughter is the best you he put out an over N years, you still speak for him you enough silly ...

The mouth very will say women are used to pain but the actual time the pain 2 to 3 women no problem as long as any for some reason (keep mice bite bag) later want revenge after my lesson, "he deliberately early morning call you "several minor shake after you break up when we sided we are doing actually cool because retaliation has completed his everywhere now due to the small shops on the surface to locomotive line the drinks of his dad's head captured hit the corner of the table (also refuses to admit it?) his dad gas to stroke his brother could not stand to get him to lessons like a dog (of course, I also have to participate) and he can not pay until the water charges are also hanging around home continue to rely on the pay I do not know a falling out almost half a year now! after not contact the (originally did not want the bird he)

I do not want to control you do not want to be bound by you, perhaps I will complain but no one asked you to look Please continue!

• Did not you love red nightclub?

I "may," "by the commitment to give you self-confidence" (a man good love Nini bad will marry you so)

But "perhaps" will be realized focus wanna see performance!

But at least we will be friends!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。